Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
hunnyfuny

Doing a research about Plastic Surgery, have few questions

Hi! I’m currently doing a research about plastic surgery and want to ask few questions I’m working on: 
- What kind of worries about before/after did/do you have?
- If haven’t proceed any, what’s the biggest barrier?
- If you had one, what pushed you for that? 
It’s just a simple questionnaire, but I’d really appreciate if you can answer those simple questions. Thank you very much in advance!

I already got my surgeries done, but here are my both before and after feelings:
Before I worried a lot about the recovery. I got double-jaw and it’s considered to be one of the ‘biggest’ surgeries, so I knew the recovery is donna be brutal. Furthermore, I wanted to go Seoul to proceed it and knew that have to be alone most of the time there, so that scared me too. But, the main stop-point for me was fear of suffering a lot after the surgery and not able to do simple things and on top of that I also scared a lot about getting botched results. Plus, double-jaw is very serious operation, so was also worried about damaged nerves or getting any functional problems. But I wanted to fix my face, so got it done in September this year.
As for after, no worries as everything went very smooth, the only thing that annoyed a lot – closed mouth during few weeks, inability to eat, yawn even speak. I shared my story and what pushed me for that on one plastic surgery review website, also shared some of my photos there. Let me know if you are interested, and I’ll give you a link. Hope it’ll help you.

17 minutes ago, grrrrl said:

I already got my surgeries done, but here are my both before and after feelings:
Before I worried a lot about the recovery. I got double-jaw and it’s considered to be one of the ‘biggest’ surgeries, so I knew the recovery is donna be brutal. Furthermore, I wanted to go Seoul to proceed it and knew that have to be alone most of the time there, so that scared me too. But, the main stop-point for me was fear of suffering a lot after the surgery and not able to do simple things and on top of that I also scared a lot about getting botched results. Plus, double-jaw is very serious operation, so was also worried about damaged nerves or getting any functional problems. But I wanted to fix my face, so got it done in September this year.
As for after, no worries as everything went very smooth, the only thing that annoyed a lot – closed mouth during few weeks, inability to eat, yawn even speak. I shared my story and what pushed me for that on one plastic surgery review website, also shared some of my photos there. Let me know if you are interested, and I’ll give you a link. Hope it’ll help you.

Woooow! Thank you so much for helping me out! It’s great and I really appreciate you commenting here. Of course I don’t mind if you share your story!

28 minutes ago, hunnyfuny said:

Woooow! Thank you so much for helping me out! It’s great and I really appreciate you commenting here. Of course I don’t mind if you share your story!

Take a look here  https://www.realself.com/review/orthognathic-surgery-starting-plastic-surgery-experience 

16 minutes ago, grrrrl said:

Take a look here  https://www.realself.com/review/orthognathic-surgery-starting-plastic-surgery-experience 

Thank you so much and for your input into my research! I really appreciate your help! Your story is great! Which hospital did you go to? And how much did you pay? Now, after going through everything, do you really think that it worth it?

On 12/24/2019 at 6:01 PM, hunnyfuny said:

Thank you so much and for your input into my research! I really appreciate your help! Your story is great! Which hospital did you go to? And how much did you pay? Now, after going through everything, do you really think that it worth it?

Definitely yes! I went to Banobagi PS and paid around 27.5k sgd

7 hours ago, grrrrl said:

Definitely yes! I went to Banobagi PS and paid around 27.5k sgd

I’m so glad you had a good experience! Thank you for sharing and wish you a quick recovery! Best of luck!