Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
zella

Red Velvet Achieves MelOn Roof Hit with 'Psycho' + The First Roof Hit for A GG Since 'Power Up'

yes or yes didn't get roof hit? it had paks tho :0

wow this is amazing rv prove all the haters wrong everyone was too harsh on them and invalidating them just because we have too much of a high expectation on ggs and expect every cb to be a digital smash. now they prove everyone wrong last minute when the year is pretty much over lol 

• Like 1

that's for everything people have been saying this past year about them

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE RV!!!

• Like 4
  • Tea 8

WHEN THEIR ONLY COMPETITION IS WITH THEMSELVES

spacer.png

NGG

Ending 2019 and the 2010s on top.

Edited by Iljin Oppa
  • Tea 1
  • Clown 1

Since Power Up?? That's crazy. I thought some Twice/Blackpink/Mamamoo songs got some roof hits in all this time.

This might become RV's biggest hit along with Red Flavor.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Nofave said:

yes or yes didn't get roof hit? it had paks tho :0

wow this is amazing rv prove all the haters wrong everyone was too harsh on them and invalidating them just because we have too much of a high expectation on ggs and expect every cb to be a digital smash. now they prove everyone wrong last minute when the year is pretty much over lol 

Well done to RV. 

But to explain a song can get Raks and Paks and still no proof hit since they arent really related, if I'm not mistaken for example Solo got a roof hit but no Paks and so did DTNA git a roof hit but no Pak. 

RH really are determined by the percentage of streams you get in an hour vs the other charted songs. So it's very possible to have 1 without the other. 

LEGENDS!! WHO OWN THE WORLD? GIRLGROUPS, ballad singers you betta stay away cause 2020 ITS comingggggggg 

28 minutes ago, gobSIDES said:

Well done to RV. 

But to explain a song can get Raks and Paks and still no proof hit since they arent really related, if I'm not mistaken for example Solo got a roof hit but no Paks and so did DTNA git a roof hit but no Pak. 

RH really are determined by the percentage of streams you get in an hour vs the other charted songs. So it's very possible to have 1 without the other. 

oh I didn't know that actually... I thought roof hit was a requirement in order to get PAK!

But this makes sense now 

Just now, Nofave said:

oh I didn't know that actually... I thought roof hit was a requirement in order to get PAK!

But this makes sense now 

Np. I think most people think that because a lit of the time songs that get Paks like Power Up also get roof hits so it can be confusing sometimes. 

• Like 1

non rv fans were disappointed by power up after bad boy, but thats just red velvets style of music. and some of them r still out there mocking it w their faves releasing shit. well excuse u, power up was that summer bop! 

• Tea 4
  • Dislike 3