Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Haze

Does anyone read Chainsaw Man?

If so can we discuss the latest chapter because

spacer.png

he had flowers for her

i read chainsaw too. 

denji is so pure, his mind is very simple and maybe thats why denji really a interesting main char. hahahha.

but as expected from fire punch mangaka, unpredictable and crazy death for character.

Posted (edited)
On 12/26/2019 at 8:32 AM, razgriz said:

i read chainsaw too. 

denji is so pure, his mind is very simple and maybe thats why denji really a interesting main char. hahahha.

but as expected from fire punch mangaka, unpredictable and crazy death for character.

I’m 84 years late with this reply (I assumed this thread flopped and died immediately lol) but yeah. I’m praying it doesn’t go to said insanity levels of fire punch, the whole latter half was some emotional trip and I’m still not sure how to feel after reading that long ass and painful story.

I adore Denji and Power though, bunch of good wholesome idiots. I just hope Denji really does come out at the end of this series with everything he deserves.

Edited by Haze

I hope in the end Power get a nobel prize. lol

denji and power, really interesting combi.

i hope denji can get a good ending too, and plizz not ending like fire punch, super duper confusing and yeah. all death.