Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Pineapple

announcement Moderator Promotions + Happy Holiday Wishes!

6c8bXqV.gif?16c8bXqV.gif?16c8bXqV.gif?1

When OH came back online these wonderful people stepped up as junior mods, and waded into the fray in order to help the community. I'm excited to announce after a couple months of learning the modding ropes, and getting used to this new setup, that the junior mods are being promoted to full moderators. They have all shown a true passion for OH, and helping this community grow to be the best it can be. I know mods are sometimes seen as the bad guys making unpopular decisions, but those tough calls are what help keep this community a welcome place for everyone. The junior mods have all experienced the highs and lows that come with moderating this diverse forum, and have shown their adaptability, compassion, humour, and capability in spades throughout. We are all very lucky to have them on the team, so please show them your appreciation.

❤️

qwsmEQ5.png

@Taelent - A suave debonair kitty

@Sofs - Secretly but not so secretly thinks the mods are cooler than the awards team :imstupid:(shhhh).

@DDavinci - DD a connoisseur of all things Jungkook

@Bluebells and Snowdrops - A true Onew resource officer

@lovesojung - Secretly Sowon

9Vp7hYt.gif

I also just want to take a moment to wish everyone a safe, happy, and healthy holiday season. I know this year has been tough, and the tragedies we've experienced are still very raw. I just want to remind everyone that you are never alone, and to please take care of yourself and others. If you need to speak with someone, or are interested in resources please never hesitate to reach out. Many helpful links can be found in this thread.

I know that we missed a chunk of 2019 as a site during the upgrading process, but we're so proud and happy to be back, and forging on into 2020 with all of you. We hope to show you even more amazing content, and changes in the New Year.

From all of us to all of you thank you for your support of OH, and have a wonderful holiday season!

• Love 10

Aw cute! ❤️

And thank you to our lovely senior mods too and my other hard working mods! Happy Holidays everyone! 🥰

• Like 1
  • Love 6

bye bye green is right jlafskllsjf

pfrmCpi.gif

thank you for the kind words and well-wishes, pine!  you, bekki, twinky, and kay are absolute LEGENDS and we can't thank you enough for your help ~ i'd also like to thank the OH community for being understanding and allowing us time to figure things out ^_^

happy holidays to everyone and here's to a better 2020 for all of OH and its users :lovestruck:

Spoiler

also...s-secretly sowon?  

dibDhPn.gif 

• Love 5

Ahh congratulations to my fellow mods!! It's been a pleasure working with such a hardworking and dedicated team, including the incredibly supportive admins + senior mods :rlytearpls:  Also thanks to the OH community for being patient with us ~

Happy holidays, OH ♥ Hope 2020 will be amazing for us all

7KH8LkP.gif

• Love 6

Thank you for the kind words, Pine. It has been such an interesting journey so far, and I will look forward to working with the mod team in 2020 as well. ❤️
Although I’m still kinda gonna miss our green color, it matched my DP well😁

Happy holidays to everyone. Let’s eat some good food, sleep in and enjoy the festivities. After all, it’s the most wonderful time of the year.❤️

• Love 3

Tysm for the words, Pine. We are blessed for having you, Bekki, Twinky and Kay as seniors to help us and you always listened to our doubts and tried to keep me calm when I freaked out. Y’all are out of this world and I blessed for having these girls and boy as JM along with me , shoutout to all JM  :rlytearpls:

2019 was a rough every, thanks for your  words. They warmed my heart ❤️ 

• Love 4

Congratulations guys! So well earned! You've all been amazing!

Let's have an epic 2020!

• Love 2

Congrats to y'all!

1 hour ago, Bluebells and Snowdrops said:

Although I’m still kinda gonna miss our green color, it matched my DP well

Good thing, it matches the A.C.E badge now uwu

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pineapple said:

@Sofs - Secretly but not so secretly thinks the mods are cooler than the awards team :imstupid:(shhhh).

That's not true 🥺

Congrats, everyone!

• Love 1