Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
craZy

Official Vision Themes Bug Report Thread

Please report any bugs in any of the Vision themes here using the following form:

Theme:
Bug Description:
Browser Used:
Link: (page where bug occurs)
Screenshot: (optional)

-

Supported Themes:

• Vision
  • Night Vision
  • Ultra Night Vision
  • Dynamic Vision
  • Dynamic Night Vision
  • Minimal Vision
  • Minimal Night Vision

Important Notes:

• On Ultra Night Vision, if you see post text with a white or different background color, this is because the user has copied the text from another page or website including it's formatting. We recommend to always clear your copied content's formatting before submitting a post.
  • Many users use Vision and format their posts according to the white background, as such some content may not appear optimal on Ultra Night Vision. This cannot be avoided, we can only ask users to format their posts as appropriately as possible.

Theme:Ultra Night Vision 
Bug Description: Negative images at first before they correct eventually. This is not the only post I have seen this in.
Browser Used: Google 
Link: 

Uw5yZD0.jpg

5 hours ago, UMJI MOODS said:

Theme:Ultra Night Vision 
Bug Description: Negative images at first before they correct eventually. This is not the only post I have seen this in.
Browser Used: Google 
Link:

Are you using Dark mode on Chrome? If you are, this is a bug on the browser. There doesn't seem to be a clear solution for it but please check in your Settings > Accessibility for a High Contrast or Color Inversion setting (the setting availability may depend on the phone model.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, craZy said:

Are you using Dark mode on Chrome? If you are, this is a bug on the browser. There doesn't seem to be a clear solution for it but please check in your Settings > Accessibility for a High Contrast or Color Inversion setting (the setting availability may depend on the phone model.)

It is not Chrome, just straight Google browser. I am only on mobile(I have no computer). I seldom even use desktop version so no Dark mode beyond what the theme gives me. 

46 minutes ago, UMJI MOODS said:

It is not Chrome, just straight Google browser. I am only on mobile(I have no computer). I seldom even use desktop version so no Dark mode beyond what the theme gives me. 

Oh I see. I'll research this a bit more but it'd still be difficult for us to tackle since it's related to Google. 😦 Has it been happening a lot or just a couple times?

Posted (edited)

Hello.

Tweets don't seem to embed fully when using the Ultra night theme at the moment. Older posts display ok.

(Thanks)

Edited by Jibang

I don't know if it's exactly a problem but the hyperlink on "[number] replies" isn't working, I can't see the "ranking" of replies

On 7/18/2020 at 10:49 AM, Shinki said:

I don't know if it's exactly a problem but the hyperlink on "[number] replies" isn't working, I can't see the "ranking" of replies

I'm so sorry I never got back to you about this! Are you still encountering this issue?

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, craZy said:

I'm so sorry I never got back to you about this! Are you still encountering this issue?

It's okay 691693944974606357.png?v=1 Yeah very much. It won't work for mobile version too, it'll select the text instead of being an hyperlink. Btw I tested in all versions from vision to the pohkemon too.

Edited by Shinki

Heyo, I noticed the clubs don't display properly on dynamic night vision

How it looks on minimal night vision

Spoiler

AXZ34u8.png