Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
speedthief

perf-k Former AOA member Youkyung drum covers AOA's Come See Me

12 minutes ago, ☆HYYRYA☆ said:

AMAZING!!!! I have no words to express how good is this girl. Imagine how cool AOA would have been if they keep their band ver.  

True! I was actually paying attention to their debut back then, and thought that their dual concept of idols and band was very cool. But it was such a shame that the band version had to be disbanded. I guess because it's not too popular? But Wonder Girls did a band concept too for their last comebacks and they were pretty successful.

Anyway, it's nice to see Youkyung covering AOA's songs.

19 minutes ago, Ronnie Mars said:

True! I was actually paying attention to their debut back then, and thought that their dual concept of idols and band was very cool. But it was such a shame that the band version had to be disbanded. I guess because it's not too popular? But Wonder Girls did a band concept too for their last comebacks and they were pretty successful.

Anyway, it's nice to see Youkyung covering AOA's songs.

When they did Miniskirt and saw the success of that, they (FNC) ditched the band version which was a shame. They had moderate success when AOA Black released Moya. I was so interested in their debut because they had a band concept. 

It would have been cool if during their third stage where Jimin did that one song with the band, Youkyung was the drummer.