Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
My Everything

[Pannchoa] Monsta X's Minhyuk caught smoking in a non-smoking area

spacer.pngIt's prohibited to smoke indoors, but he's just walking in the waiting room smoking

post response:

[+493][-19]

original post: here

1. [+197, -5]

Bye bye Monsta X

2. [+177, -2]

Didn't Shownu also smoked an electric cigarette?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Damnㅋㅋ I've seen so many of them that I don't think much when I see this anymore

3. [+151, -2]

Whatever, we all know about them anyways... 

4. [+90, -0]

No one cares if they're smoking and they're adults... But smoking indoorsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like those grandpas without manners

5. [+56, -3]

I hope my biases don't get close to Monsta Xㅠㅠㅜ  Please kids

6. [+46, -0]

They still have lots of fans here and there... They're like a sect

Source

• Dislike 3

I know it's bad smoking indoors, but why are they talking like he had commited a capital sin? For God's sake it's just a cigarette, he didn't murder anyone. 

• Like 6
  • Clown 10

Yikes...

Their situation is just getting worse 

Edited by HoMaLiAk

is it confirmed he was smoking??? in the gif i can't see if he was holding anything??
a lot of singers inhale steam using devices for their throat/vocal chords - could it be that???

but even if he was smoking like who cares lol

• Like 7
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 6

so when is the press gonna get a job and cover real news instead of idols not wearing seatbelts and smoking
872qZST.gif

• Tea 1

was that even minhyuk? 

• Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, blossoms said:

is it confirmed he was smoking??? in the gif i can't see if he was holding anything??
a lot of singers inhale steam using devices for their throat/vocal chords - could it be that???

but even if he was smoking like who cares lol

"Nonsmokers who are exposed to secondhand smoke are at a 25 to 30 percent greater risk of heart disease, according to the American Heart Association. Also, smoke exposure can make preexisting cases of high blood pressure worse. Adults may develop asthma and have frequent respiratory illnesses."

there's a reason smoking is generally prohibited indoors 

• Like 34
  • Tea 5
  • Clown 1

I hate breathing the smoke people exhale with cigarrettes but this is  kinda a reach

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Tea 4

4 minutes ago, Metronomy said:

"Nonsmokers who are exposed to secondhand smoke are at a 25 to 30 percent greater risk of heart disease, according to the American Heart Association. Also, smoke exposure can make preexisting cases of high blood pressure worse. Adults may develop asthma and have frequent respiratory illnesses."

there's a reason smoking is generally prohibited indoors 

I know there is a reason smoking is prohibited indoors - but that is obviously from a steam/vapor powered device, could be a vape (and if it is we don't know what kind, or what strength of tobacco it is, if AT ALL) OR it could be a vocal steamer

All i was stating is that this is not newsworthy in the slightest - don't preach about a situation in which we know 0 facts. 

Edited by blossoms
  • Like 6

Smoking isn't really an issue here, he's an adult, so that his personal choice but breaking the rule of smoking indoors is a problem as it also intentionally exposing others to secondhand smoke. A rule is rule and I dislike anyone who breaks it.

• Like 1
  • Tea 1

I'm baffled everytime I see things like this with no proof. Why do fans continue to fall for things like this, I can't understand it tbh?

It's a two sec gif, we can't see who it is, nor if they are smoking. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, blossoms said:

I know there is a reason smoking is prohibited indoors - but that is obviously from a steam/vapor powered device, could be a vape (and if it is we don't know what kind, or what strength of tobacco it is, if AT ALL) OR it could be a vocal steamer

All i was stating is that this is not newsworthy in the slightest - don't preach about a situation in which we know 0 facts. 

i literally passed no judgement you can chill lol

Who's that in that gif 

Post the video or nothing happened 

And even if it was him, wow what a crime -_-

• Clown 1

God damn, mx's members are so problematic. Yikes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Clown 4
  • Dislike 3
  • WTF 3

Smoking is gross. 

I can't even tell who it is in the gif.  The reason some people are criticizing is not because of the choice to smoke but the lack of consideration for other people's comfort and health in regards to second hand smoke.

That said, my bias really lacks consideration.  He lacks consideration for my heart every time he shows his face.

Edited by Poetry
  • Like 1

There is one group of people I hate vehemently and that’s people who smoke in no smoking areas. 
Living in SF only amplified my hate. 😔✊

• Like 3
  • Dislike 5

It's not even Minhyuk... It's from the VLIVE awards look at his hair colour 😅

Then they tried to say it's Shownu, while Showny hair was silver that day.

EDIT: For those wondering who it was, it was a Starship Staff. They edited out of the video already.

Edited by juniordud
  • Like 14

Maybe it's vape. But smoking indoors is YUCK. If it's staff, fire them. 

I mean that's obviously smoke coming out of that person's nose/mouth or whatever but is it even him

Smoking in doors is literally so gross I hope whoever that is stops doing so