Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
doki-doki

perf Thoughts on Pussycat Dolls comeback?

I was not expecting them to serve like this! Excited for the new music 

• Like 1

OMG they're back 

brb watching 

edit:  OK, I watched it ,their timeless bops and react sounds good!  They were so good 

Edited by Belkiss

that's what a comeback should be like!! excited for the new songs too

i watched one of their new interviews and the other girls got to talk as well, it was great to see

also kimberly had a baby like a month and a half ago and she looks this good wow

They're all nearly 40 or over 40, had a week to put the performance together and one of them had a child 6 weeks ago. Amazing!

3 minutes ago, YourOppasLookUp2Mine said:

I guess everyone needed money again to be willing enough to stand under Nicoles shadow again. Always felt bad for the rest of the girls.

Most of them aren't even singers, they're dancers. The only one I felt sorry for was Melody, and she's not in the reunion. Also, there was a reason why Nicole was the lead. She is the most talented.

1 minute ago, LilVelvet said:

Most of them aren't even singers, they're dancers. The only one I felt sorry for was Melody, and she's not in the reunion. Also, there was a reason why Nicole was the lead. She is the most talented.

I know. It was obvious AF why she was the lead. But I still completely understand why people get mad at this kind of thing. They're PCD, not Nicole and the PCD.

They did good! I do wonder who will do backup vocals now that Melody is gone. Maybe carmit

That saving up on audio work though...

5 girls on stage, and only 1 girl sings about 30% of the entire performance

Didn't some of the members complained that the group was Nicole and others and that only Nicole got the spotlight and lines thus the biggest reason they disbanded and now they agreed to do a reunion just to become Nicole's backup dancers again?! Idgi