Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gene_e

[Sensitive Content] This is "Chase Me"

The extreme reality show experienced many "incidents" since the beginning of the filming the last one as we all know the tragic passing of Godfrey Gao. They knew the show wasn't safe and they were pushing the limits.

UNINE's Zhenning had to be treated with oxygen 

iHQyQqi.jpg

This is what happened to UNINE's Mingming

YfVjRuQ.jpg

Even with proper safety, these are the kids of stunts you would see people with high physical abilities do (like ninja warrior). Absolutely not safe

I feel so sad. If only at some point anyone had really stepped in to stop these foolishly strenuous and dangerous tasks maybe Godfrey would still be able.

But my question is....why...like why is it necessary to go to the extremes for such a show?

For fan's bragging rights? "Oh oppar or on knee is strong!' no oppar and on knee need to get on their knees and praise  the Lort in Heaven above that they weren't just another statistic and you need to be ashamed of yourself for even being entertained by this effery. Like that first video alone why the hell was that ball pit so deep?

It's sad someone had to die before they realised "oh shit maybe this is going too far"

heart attack at 35.  The show must be cancelled. 

24 minutes ago, capital said:

I feel so sad. If only at some point anyone had really stepped in to stop these foolishly strenuous and dangerous tasks maybe Godfrey would still be able.

I've been thinking about this too. But at the same time who is in a possition to complaint? I don't think the artists can do much. The incident with Wenhan where he told his agent that it was too much happened just a day before Godfrey's passing. I guess he was lucky to injuried himself and being sent back to Beijing.

21 minutes ago, MelanatedBeauty said:

But my question is....why...like why is it necessary to go to the extremes for such a show?

For fan's bragging rights? "Oh oppar or on knee is strong!' no oppar and on knee need to get on their knees and praise  the Lort in Heaven above that they weren't just another statistic and you need to be ashamed of yourself for even being entertained by this effery. Like that first video alone why the hell was that ball pit so deep?

The fans were the first ones to complaint about the lack of safety and the extreme difficulty of the challenges. I guess the program wants to show how they suffer. Morbid fascination.

Edited by Gene_e