Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Polaris_Tae

College students... what subjects are you taking next semester

I had a crappy semester so I'm taking a few Summer classes to boost my GPA

I've only decided on one so far and that's SOC235: Living With Animals, should be an easy to mid-level pass, I'm hoping that we get to touch upon the environmental impact that deforestation has on Animals and their habitat, for example Koalas here in Aus are hit pretty badly by this.

plus, there's no exam for this topic - only essays and a group pres. (yay!)

wbu

ezgif-6-768cbe34c970.gif

Edited by Polaris_Tae

4 minutes ago, HongHongEr said:

I graduate this fall 

Congrats! I've still got a while to go bc I need to up my GPA to get out of my double degree into a single degree to graduate 

btw Qingqiu and Binghe in your sig, so cute! skskskskkssksksk 

Edited by Polaris_Tae

1 minute ago, Polaris_Tae said:

Congrats! I've still got a while to go bc I need to up my GPA to get out of my double degree into a single degree to graduate 

btw Qingqiu and Binghe in your sig skskskskkssksksk 

thanks! best of luck for your degree and gpa

sadly the pic is squashed lol I will make a proper bingqiu sig when I have time but yours is so cool

1 minute ago, HongHongEr said:

thanks! best of luck for your degree and gpa

sadly the pic is squashed lol I will make a proper bingqiu sig when I have time but yours is so cool

I could make you one if you want (i've got the time now lol)

• Love 1

Just now, Polaris_Tae said:

I could make you one if you want (i've got the time now lol)

really!!! omg thank you! That would be really great 🥺 you are so kind

• Love 1

Biochemistry II (Practical & Theory), Histopathology II (Practical & Theory),  Microbiology II (Practical & Theory) and something else..that I can't remember

mine is a programme so...the subjects are already selected for you.. so damned if you don't .. aint no extra classes to raise GPA here 

Edited by MelanatedBeauty

a one credit global studies class this winter session, b/c i'm dumb and didn't notice i needed a 1 credit upper level credit to graduate 😔

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

most of my classes will be required seminars for my major but one of the electives that i'm taking is linguistics! 😊 looking forward to it

• Like 1

It's my last semester so.. disaster medicine, intensive care and emergency m, infectious diseases, obstetrics, pediatrics and 2 or 3 others i can't remember. still can't believe it's my last year..

Edited by monraine

I'm going on exchange to Korea next semester so I'm going to do fuck all babyyy

No but really law school is killing me so I'm thinking of taking some general classes (I'm at the end of my bachelor and want to recharge a bit before my master's) lol American contract law, Korean language classes... just stuff I know will be fun and isn't too hard to pass

On 11/21/2019 at 5:47 AM, Polaris_Tae said:

I had a crappy semester so I'm taking a few Summer classes to boost my GPA

I've only decided on one so far and that's SOC235: Living With Animals, should be an easy to mid-level pass, I'm hoping that we get to touch upon the environmental impact that deforestation has on Animals and their habitat, for example Koalas here in Aus are hit pretty badly by this.

plus, there's no exam for this topic - only essays and a group pres. (yay!)

wbu

ezgif-6-768cbe34c970.gif

I did a SOC Happiness summer course last summer. I hadnt done sociology before so I had to do background reading on Anthony Gidden's work but overall it was a good experience. I'm not interested in studying sociology at some point in the future