Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Mystica_

Sulli’s death seem suspicious!

Before i start explaining, please note that there is no need to hate on me or to extremely criticize me. Tell your opinion or disagree with me without hatred.

so, it has been a month since we lost out precious SULLI 💔 

She was my second favorite in f(x) where I was fan in 2010’s so her death was seriously traumatic to me.

I admit that i became less interested in her when she left f(x) and wanted to have her own life style. I completely understood and supported her even though I was not into her as much as I used to.

I think there is something really weird in her death story! Like i am not trying to make a drama or being some delusional fan who deny their idol has passed away. No, I completely believe she is no longer alive, but my suspicion in HOW SHE DIED!

like we never got an answer, also the media stopped posting any medical results or explained the circumstances of her death. Moreover, I think there are results but they are kept ‘hidden’ due to respecting her family private reasons. 

I cant pass one day without thinking about her! Whether she committed suicide or died from heart attack I think we deserve to know they answer.. 

last thing, i know she clearly showed symptoms of anxiety and depression, but that does not mean every single person suffering from them is suddenly going to kill themselves. 

• Dislike 5
  • WTF 6

* moved to random since this is more your personal speculation and questioning rather than actual news

also, i strongly disagree with your reasoning that simply because we are a fan of someone we deserve to know intimate, personal details of their life (or passing).  we are not close friends, we are not members of her family.  we only got to know a very specific sulli that was curated by both people who managed her from a young age and sulli herself.  ultimately, those who knew her best get to make the final call on what private information is shared with the public, not us.

• Like 1

None of us are entitled to know the details in someone's passing. The thought that anyone thinks they are entitled to know is downright disturbing.

• Like 9

At first it did seem a bit odd to me that her exact cause of death was never revealed but eh, her family's just really private, no big deal.

No ma'am this ain't it

if you weren't a close friend to hers then you don't need to know shit

• Like 1

I mean you said it yourself...Her family wanted everything to be private and i think everyone should respect that.

I'm not sure why everyone is pulling all sort of conspiracy theories...it's just sad and some have been very disgusting to read too.

58 minutes ago, lovesojung said:

* moved to random since this is more your personal speculation and questioning rather than actual news

also, i strongly disagree with your reasoning that simply because we are a fan of someone we deserve to know intimate, personal details of their life (or passing).  we are not close friends, we are not members of her family.  we only got to know a very specific sulli that was curated by both people who managed her from a young age and sulli herself.  ultimately, those who knew her best get to make the final call on what private information is shared with the public, not us.

She was a public figure! She is not your normal neighbor! We knew this girl, at least we should know what happened to her instead of leaving us fans with unanswered questions!

i am not demanding any answers but come on! What is so secretive about mentioning the reason behind someone’s death! Most peope will asume terrible things and they even rumored that she hanged herself (other side she over doesd herself)

clearfying things is way better than staying silent and giving chance for people to accuse or to make false rumors especially from those who hate her the most!

• Dislike 4

54 minutes ago, Bitoku said:

i think they stopped reporting about "suicide" publicly, to not inspire other people to copy them.

This might be 70% true in my POV. It us sad 💔 but not worse than hearing false rumors

56 minutes ago, Bitoku said:

i think they stopped reporting about "suicide" publicly, to not inspire other people to copy them.

Well, if it is true that her family wants it private. Then they should let us know! That the family wants to keep the reason private rather than saying it is ambiguous and unknown 

• WTF 1

Her family does not have to let us know a damn thing. Just because she was a public figure does not mean we have the right as fans or the public to know what happened with Sulli. They want it private for a reason and they do not have to let us know anything. 

If you wanted to respected her when she was alive then you'd respect her when she's gone. 

14 minutes ago, Catness said:

Well, if it is true that her family wants it private. Then they should let us know! That the family wants to keep the reason private rather than saying it is ambiguous and unknown 

I mean the lack of details surrounding her passing should pretty much indicate that they want to keep it private no? If there was anything that they wanted to share with the public, they would do so. I get it's upsetting to see speculation and rumors surrounding her. But in all reality, they are not obligated to tell anyone anything if they don't want to. 

You sound like you’re in denial, and I’m sorry, but it did happened and she did. No one should know the details and quite frankly I don’t think it will bring you any closure. You can spend every day and every night making conspiracies or trying to figure out why but you’re not her. Even her own parents will never actually know why. Let them be and stop asking for something they don’t want to share. This is their daughter, a family member to her family not an idol.

As someone who has tried to commit suicide, the best advice I can give you is to let it go. You’re not going to feel better knowing how. 

Edited by Whyy
a word

Why don't you go to sk yourself and ask around? 

stfu

TW suicide

Don't quote me on this but on the day the news came out, a lot of news outlet reported fake news and were called out for it by netizens. I've seen maybe one or two articles claiming she had hung herself, but it was never confirmed, never translated.

One news outlet posted an article with a picture of her dead body in the body bag, a picture taken at her place, and the news outlet received huge backlash for it on Twitter and other communities, apparently.

I remember several keywords trendings on Twitter about her passing, one of them was "cause of death" and a lot of people were accusing the medias to be inconsiderate and disrespectful towards her and her family because they were treating her passing like some hot issue and using crude words. I retweeted a few of them despite not knowing about the picture, I just discovered it happened because of an article found on Naver while I was looking for the cause of death I had seen being reported one month ago.

It would be better not to ask too much, the medias aren't reporting about it anymore because the family asked for privacy, and also because netizens complained about the lack of empathy and disrespect the news was treated with.