Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Apple4444

Am I the only one who uses the skull reaction when I think a reply is funny?

I didnt even notice it was the dislike button at first and now I can't stop😣 I think skull=dead. Like 'I'm dead bc it's so funny'. I use the red face reaction when I dislike something.

Edited by Apple4444
  • Tea 1
  • Dislike 3

no, but i use the tea and clown reacts most lol
i'd try to stop using the skull on funny posts because then you are negging people who don't deserve it

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, blossoms said:

no, but i use the tea and clown reacts most lol
i'd try to stop using the skull on funny posts because then you are negging people who don't deserve it

I'd guess there needs to be a reaction for when you think something is funny. I use the clown and tea (and the skull) the most too. I literally never use the star or the heart lol

Edited by Apple4444

4 minutes ago, Hopkinz said:

Yes because it's like "lol I'm dead"

Yes! Exactly! I was shook when I realized I was actually negging people lol

Edited by Apple4444

Skull emoji basically means "dead" because when you read the comments you find it so funny that you forgot to live for a moment.

I never took the skull  "dislike' as a reason OH Mods tried to pushed on us as well 🐍

Skull = Funny, end of the deal. 🐍 🤧 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Maybe I'm getting old. I don't get most of the reactions.

If I said 'X says Y ridiculous thing', am I getting the clown reaction because you don't like what I'M saying or is it because X is acting like a clown?
As you've said, does the skull mean that you want me dead or because I was so funny that you are deceased?

Star, tea and heart make sense. The others I really don't care about. 

edit also Idgaf if you tell my they're NOT 'wow you're right, THAT person is a clown' or 'Wow I am D E A D. You are hilarious'. I'm taking them as a compliment. You didn't want to compliment me? You should have given me a reaction :)

Edited by Ash3070
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Acer said:

Skull emoji basically means "dead" because when you read the comments you find it so funny that you forgot to live for a moment.

I never took the skull  "dislike' as a reason OH Mods tried to pushed on us as well 🐍

Skull = Funny, end of the deal. 🐍 🤧 

Ekans dont expose your scales :ahmagah:

• Clown 1