Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EasySteezy

Probably the most iconic fashion moment in recent memory

FUCKING......MEG THEE STALLION...... at fashion week....next to a fashion legend.... wearing a Naruto (???????) T-shirt

I want to say any image of someone at fashion week with an anime tshirt on would be acursed image

but this pic just radiates a vibe I like. The amount of fucks NOT given, when putting that shirt for the most prestigious fashion event. I stan for life

• Love 4

honestly this might sound blasphemous to some fashion people but like...it looks better than whatever anna wintour is wearing 👀

5 minutes ago, lovesojung said:

honestly this might sound blasphemous to some fashion people but like...it looks better than whatever anna wintour is wearing 👀

This is actually true. The way meg pairs it with the leather skirt really works and Anna's outfit looks like something that could be found at a small town boutique

Wtf is Anna Wintour wearing? I don't get why these fashion ppl are worshipping her.

• Tea 2