Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lizzo

so, who else is bummed by the cut in pokemon in sword and shield

not going to reveal how many for the sake of spoilers but FUCK

THEY CUT OUT SO MANY YOU CAN'T TRANSFER IN

THIS ISN'T FAIR

Edited by Lizzo

Yeah, my favorite pokemon is Smeargle and that didn't end up getting in.

Also, rip Dunsparce. If this is the norm from here-on-out I highly doubt we'll ever see that pokemon ever again.

all the controversy is giving me a headache lol i just want to enjoy the new generation of pokemon. all i wanna do is make curry with my pokemon lmao some people are just ruining the fun. 

• Like 2

The game is a whole mess and I‘m not spending almost 60€ for this. Gamefreak know they can get away with their mediocre work, because they know people will still buy it.

I'm bummed and Game Freaks reasoning for it is questionable at best. But I think people are taking their outrage too far. If you're upset and you think the game isn't as great as it could be, then cool. It's good to voice your criticism. But then there are people shaming and straight up harassing anyone that thinks otherwise because GOD FORBID anyone actually find enjoyment out of this game... Reviews are starting to come out and the Pokemon fanbase is bombing reviews that are the slightest bit positive and it's ridiculous!