Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Lamington

[KN] MONSTA X’s foreign fans to run Wonho’s ad in NYC Times Square

MONSTA X’s foreign fans to run Wonho’s ad in NYC Times Square

Foreign fans raise $25K for Times Square to keep Wonho in MONSTA X

original post: theqoo

1. Is he popular overseas? What is his role in the group? Main vocalist? Main dancer?

2. Hey stupid fangirls. You guys should buy the album for that money instead of doing stupid things like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Ad? What are we promoting, his criminal records? You know they should shoot these funds straight to Jung Da Eun’s account instead, problem solved.

4. What do you get for crime protection? You should support the remaining members, that’s much more valuable

5. I wonder how big Wonho’s influence in the group is? Main vocalist? Main dancer? Or writing songs?

6. Damn it … Shame is spreading all over the world!

7. What a shameㅋㅋㅋㅋ The remaining members are working hard and Korean fans feel badㅋㅋ It’s frustrating

8. You should pay the debt on his behalf. Why are you promoting crime?

9. What the hell is it?

10. Foreign fans don’t seem sensitive to crime. They should support the remaining members instead of doing useless things like this

11. Well … A criminal also has fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. I wish he was not Korean

• Tea 2
  • Dislike 1

Can y'all forward that to my account so I can pay my student loans? At least that will make a difference. Thanks!

• Love 6
  • Tea 4
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 2

I get they want to support him but what is this even going to do? It would be better to buy the album and support the group... 

That money can pay off his debts 

Edited by Belkiss
  • Like 2
  • Tea 4

i really dont get the point of doing this though. what could be the end game they want from this? this could spread the scandal further if anything

This is just so embarrassing at this point. Really, I understand that his fans are desperate, but running an ad in a country that they and their company is not located is going to do jack fucking all. 24k? That money could go to actual useful things, like buying their album, or helping people in need. 

Yet if he drops some solo project they probably won't even buy it.

• Tea 8

Useless and a waste. Yeah what if who ever set this GoFundMe getting half of the money for themselves. 🐍

People trust others easily nowadays. 🤧 

Edited by Acer

That ad is gonna last 10 seconds and no ones gonna notice it, what’s the point? 

Cringe. Couldve used that money for something more useful or even better pay off his debts.

I think this is stupid but lbh buying albums helps him just as much as putting up these ads...in the end neither benefit him at all

either way I don't really care if people want to throw up their money to feel like theyre doing something 

Honestly I'm really interested to hear what his side of the story on this whole debt thing since it really does make sense, but I doubt he'll talk about it when he has to deal with drug chargers 

Edited by NickyGolightly

I don’t agree with this but I don’t understand the need to be bitchy about it the way the rest go you are being.

It’s their group, their loss and their money, they can do whatever they want with it.

• Like 3
  • Tea 1
  • Clown 2
  • Dislike 6

serious question, does monsta x fans not realizing what he did wrong, or?

• Like 2

honestly these ads are the absolutely dumbest waste of money on the best of days. donate to charities in your fave's name, don't throw cash at soulless advertising agencies

• Like 1

Why not use the money to buy their albums and support them the group and him with royalties instead. Like they just recently have a comeback...

2 hours ago, Winter Bear said:

I don’t agree with this but I don’t understand the need to be bitchy about it the way the rest go you are being.

It’s their group, their loss and their money, they can do whatever they want with it.

Exactly, non-fans are acting so pressed about the whole thing. If we want to support Wonho we will, if they don't like it we really don't care. Instead of whining about Monbebe maybe they should spend that energy on supporting their favs instead. If they don't like seeing all the posts they can just mute them.

• Love 2
  • Clown 4

6 hours ago, Acer said:

Useless and a waste. Yeah what if who ever set this GoFundMe getting half of the money for themselves. 🐍

People trust others easily nowadays. 🤧 

Ekans, i beat you donated also :ahmagah:

Knetz need to accept and understand that smoking marihuana outside shoe size South Korea it's not even a fault, and that B international fans dont give 2 fcks abiut sk fans; Bring him back 

7 hours ago, Belkiss said:

That money can pay off his debts 

Lmao!!! 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1