Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Ded

[UPDATED]KIMETSU NO YAIBA surpasses ONE PIECE as the best selling manga this year

deserved 🤭

spacer.png

+
[22/04/2020]
Edited by Kwon Fire

1 hour ago, LeSanji said:

anyway kny still outsold

• Like 1
  • Clown 2
  • Dislike 1

KNY anime is one of the best anime of 2019. But, OP manga is so damn good, esp rn at the peak of wano island arc 

I can't deny that the anime is a masterpiece, the animation, the music, the acting, everything is perfect... But... The manga and the story itself aren't really that outstanding, is like a typical shonen manga ( I prefer Dororo story wise) 
Anyway, congratulations for KnY for outsolding One Piece

The anime is sooo good.

But the manga is not really. Good but not that good.

that's weird since one piece has been sitting on the throne for like, 2 decades and is currently in the most anticipated arc, wano. but if its true congrats! i remember snk almost surpassed op back then but fell quick, would be interesting and very impressive to see if op will get an actual competition this time.

disagree with the people bashing op though. op's world is just as rich as hp's, lotr's, star wars's or got's imo - there's so many unique characters, countries and cultures, and a lot of foreshadowing, comedy and emotionally intense moments like a character's past reveal or

usopp vs luffy and ace's death, to mention a few

. All that combo obviously will make people invested regardless of what your personal opinions about op are. i personally don't like following regularly bc it's way too much content, but i understand the success.

welp just noticed this thread is old af

Edited by Digiwon
  • Love 1

On 2/3/2020 at 2:39 AM, godblessdelulu said:

KNY manga is so boring I cannot bring myself to watch the anime.

ik this is very late (forgot i made this thread) but the anime is 10x better than the manga, Ufotable really upgraded the whole thing

• Like 1

Masterpiece, I need the 2nd season and movie soon.