Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
luxuriouss86

people at my community college

Idk why do people want to block me after I met them in my classes at my community college. Ive been nice to them for two semesters. Every time I take a college break, they ignore me and block me every where on Social media. I didnt do anything wrong to them. its so annoying and irritating Why do people do stuff like that?. I don't think I would rather meet any new friends at my community college anymore because I can't deal with these students and I can't stand the way they treat me there.   If My dad would've took me to see a Social Counselor, then non of this wouldn't happen.  I can't wait to pass my two classes in Summer 2020 and take classes online in FA 2020 and Spring 2021 to get away from them and transfer to NCSU in fall 2021.  Do people do that to you when you meet them in college?

Edited by luxuriouss86

Ah, why do you take these breaks from college? Is anyone spreading rumours about you when you're not taking classes? I may get ignoring you coz their friend-groups have solidified in your absence, but blocking you on sns seems sinister?

2 minutes ago, capital said:

Ah, why do you take these breaks from college? Is anyone spreading rumours about you when you're not taking classes? I may get ignoring you coz their friend-groups have solidified in your absence, but blocking you on sns seems sinister?

because I barely passes classes. so Im going to take one online class, COM110 to raise up my GPA so that way I don't have to take a college break. Idk if anyone is spreading rumors about me. Im not sure.

1 hour ago, luxuriouss86 said:

because I barely passes classes. so Im going to take one online class, COM110 to raise up my GPA so that way I don't have to take a college break. Idk if anyone is spreading rumors about me. Im not sure.

Why are you doing subjects where you barely pass? Is it possible to change major into something you're really interested into? Or, if you're busy working or something, get some subject which you can deal with in the leftover time?

If others are spreading rumours then I think you need to ignore those, and be yourself clear and confident on your own sns. If some people are going to think badly of you for no reason, let those fake friends GTH!

1 minute ago, capital said:

Why are you doing subjects where you barely pass? Is it possible to change major into something you're really interested into? Or, if you're busy working or something, get some subject which you can deal with in the leftover time?

If others are spreading rumours then I think you need to ignore those, and be yourself clear and confident on your own sns. If some people are going to think badly of you for no reason, let those fake friends GTH!

ok COM110 is easy class. they act like i don't exist. im in Associates in Arts and I have to take easy college prep classes to transfer. I don't have a job. It will be easy for me to take classes online.

5 minutes ago, luxuriouss86 said:

ok COM110 is easy class. they act like i don't exist. im in Associates in Arts and I have to take easy college prep classes to transfer. I don't have a job. It will be easy for me to take classes online.

I think it will be better for you to take online classes too! Don't let them get you down! drag race lol GIF by Shalita Grant

1 minute ago, capital said:

I think it will be better for you to take online classes too! Don't let them get you down! drag race lol GIF by Shalita Grant

ok thank you!