Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snsdJM

announcement REMEMBERING OUR FALLEN COMRADES: THE EVENTS TEAM

V5ZSDjM.png

On May/June of 2019 the land of OH was attacked.

The Staff of the nation fought hard in order to defeat the bots but the war didnt cease for months.

During that time we lost a lot of comrades but today we give this day to remember our fallen and wish them good luck in their future

qrpGCjA.png

RE8RyZV.png

A veteran of our squadron. A true hero to the gaming village. Hosting several events such as the OHmazing race, Puzzle Week, Counters and many more.

She will be remembered for her awesome diligence to always provide entertainment for the community, her spunky personality ready to always have a good laugh, and her reformed persona going from troll to respected member of the community.

She sadly left before we were able to comeback on OH but nonetheless she needs a long and good farewell. So thank you for all the years you provided entertainment to OH hateme, you will always be remembered

AXo3arT.png

A somewhat new member of our battalion but one that had a bright future ahead of her.

While her time was cut short, aki was still able to provide a lot of fun events such as Christmas Playlist, The A-List stylist and more

Gone too soon but never forgotten. Thank you aki for always having a bright and nice personality and always being ready to help.

tLxu1Sg.png

Another rookie of our battalion who also had enormous bright future ahead of her.

A starting member of our undercover(graphics) agent branch providing graphics for event such as the yearly raffle of 2018, valentine match maker and many more

We will always remember llama for making us laugh, having a good time and amazing sense of style. Gone a little too soon but leaving a mark with their creativity

peachmochi.png

Another rookie of our battalion and more of a silent assassin  as she was also new to OH when she became staff.

A starting member of our undercover(graphics) agent branch providing graphics for event such as the events team anniversary, as well as the creator of the chibi character for that event

We will always remember peach for being an incredibly and talented artist that brought a different and unique spark to what graphics and events could be

Thank you for everything the 4 of you did for our team and OH

gH6GaH7.png

XSTRt5I.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Dislike 1

Thank you all for your hard work & take care ❤️ 

• Like 1

It was a pleasure to work with you all and you surely are missed in the team, thank you for your hard work :lovestruck:

• Love 1

hateme focusing on what's good

she's a resident or so now, a snap

Thank you for your work!

• Like 1

Sad to see them go

Hope they doing fine now 

• Like 1

It was nice working with you guys, thank you for your hard work ❤️

• Love 1

They will be missed! Hateme was so iconic 

Thank you for your work everyone

• Like 1

aw ill miss llama

hateme and akidoki...icons

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, zero suit shawnee said:

❤️

oh wow hi shawnee!

Aki and Llama

spacer.png

• Love 1

Awww thank you jm! I had an amazing experience being a part of the oh events team. And you were an amazing coordinator. Thank you for giving me guidance when I needed it and making me become a better host. I love you and the rest of the team dearly. 

And for all the users who played in my games, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I loved hosting games for you.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 10/28/2019 at 3:37 AM, Akidoki said:

Awww thank you jm! I had an amazing experience being a part of the oh events team. And you were an amazing coordinator. Thank you for giving me guidance when I needed it and making me become a better host. I love you and the rest of the team dearly. 

And for all the users who played in my games, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I loved hosting games for you.

Give me your won

Edited by GoldenDivas
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, GoldenDivas said:

Give me your won

No. My wons stay with me. :cuteeyes:

we’ll miss you guys 😥 take care!! 

• Love 1

omg aki noooo ;-;

I'll miss youuuuuu

On 10/28/2019 at 3:37 AM, Akidoki said:

WAIT OASKFGDLFG I THOUGHT YOU LEFT OH COMPLETELY SKKFKGDKFG I FLOPPED

AKIIIII HI <33333

• Love 1

good times~ :ohla:

and i'm not and have never been a troll.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:27 PM, Clay said:

hateme focusing on what's good

she's a resident or so now, a snap

interviewing for residencies now~

On 10/27/2019 at 7:40 PM, zero suit shawnee said:

❤️

😚

• Dislike 2

12 hours ago, HATEmeCUZyouAINTme said:

good times~ :ohla:

and i'm not and have never been a troll.

interviewing for residencies now~

😚

goodluck!

• Love 1