Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
eunheart

Full-time or part-time students?

I'm working full-time and a part-time student pursuing my degree so I kinda sacrifice my weekends for classes and study and probably some nights during weekdays. 

What about you? How is your daily routine in relation to this? What made you chose part-time/full-time studies? 

When I was still a student last year, I did full time classes and part time work (20hrs). I would recommend you schedule your classes in the morning and then leave for work immediately after. 😄 

Edited by Stepkdramafan226

When I was a student in my senior year I worked fulltime (48 hours a week), did an internship 9 hours a week, worked in a lab 15 hours a week, and went to school fulltime. It was absolute hell and I am so glad that I am now just working one job fulltime. 

Full time student, my classes include stuff that I haven't done in highschool due to my language profile while others did so I am really behind with studying/understanding. I will mostly likely just work in summer to save money for the next school year.

I'm an undergrad and I study full time and work during the summers/winters.  I have an overload of classes and I'm writing a thesis this year so I really can't devote time to outside work.  I plan on working full-time for a few years after I graduate before I go to grad school so I can have a semblance of savings, but for the time being, devoting myself to school work and classes is my best option.

working full time and studying online 

full time student part time work but this is the last time

wish u could make money without having to work

full-time student...not even part-time work rn.  😕  i need to find a job but my extracurriculars/scholarships make it hard for me to find time