Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
harumaki

Have you ever tried magnetic eyelashes?

I'm planning to buy a pair but I've never used any kind of false eyelashes so it may feel weird hehe. 

Resultado de imagen para magnetic eyelashes

is it weird that it is my first time hearing about this fsadfas

no, i don't think i'll try it because it'll probably end up looking wonky on me

I havent but idk if i would smh, i would feel like their constantly shifting and about to fall off not to mention having a solid magnet so close to my eye... id be so nervous

no but one of my friends loves those things. i wouldn't suggest you to get the cheap ones though, i don't think they will be as secure

This is my first time hearing about this. Magnetic...so it's gonna be heavy and my eyes would be having a hard time opening them.

• Like 1

You can get some in Ulta, right now there's a sale going on. I personally haven't tried it and only heard about this 3 days ago. My younger sister has tried them and told me its not the best but everyone is different. One of my favorite beauty gurus actually did a tutorial on this magnetic eyelashes, hopefully this helps 😄