195 replies to this topic

#181 loveXsunny

loveXsunny

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Locationparadise

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:22 PM

Hello~ has anyone here tried yoga before and stuck with it? How easy was it? Did you do it alone or classes?

I want to start but I'm scared I'll find it too hard and quit (T . T)

#182 gudetama

gudetama

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,437 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:29 AM

Hello~ has anyone here tried yoga before and stuck with it? How easy was it? Did you do it alone or classes?

There's lots of free yoga videos on youtube. You should see how you like it and then figure out if you want to take a class or not.

I only tried it a couple times. Can't speak much about it but some poses are easy and some are more challenging though I imagine it gets easier with practice. I prefer strength training.

#183 Moon Jellyfish

Moon Jellyfish

Who Am I? I Am CHAMPION!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,837 posts
  • LocationTaecyeon's House

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:48 PM

Spoiler

#184 wookietis

wookietis

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • Locationprotecting Park Jimin from tripping himself for the nth time

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:58 PM

i usually join yoga class twice a week and i find it's easier and more motivating if i do it in the class instead of alone

you can start with gentle yoga or basic yoga class first

and let the instructor know that it's your first time so he/she can help you correct your posture and such

after that you can explore more yoga like vinyasa or hatha

#185 gudetama

gudetama

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,437 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:04 PM

Spoiler

You should contact your doctor, especially since this seems to be ongoing. Better safe than sorry. 

#186 sleety

sleety

Sunny

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:57 PM

I think it's a common problem, so maybe I get a solution...
I have a problem with sleep, it's already 5 nights without sleeping, I take a pills but.. you know, they don't work :v

Someone has any ideas what to do? :c

#187 gudetama

gudetama

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,437 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:08 PM (Edited by gudetama, 14 July 2017 - 10:09 PM.)

I have a problem with sleep, it's already 5 nights without sleeping, I take a pills but.. you know, they don't work :v

Here are some tips: 

https://sleepfoundat...p-tips/page/0/1

I also listen to relaxing music if I have trouble falling asleep

#188 Jimins Sonyeo

Jimins Sonyeo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:22 PM (Edited by Jimins Sonyeo, 23 July 2017 - 04:23 PM.)

tenor.gif

I got fat! from drinking

#189 sha_y

sha_y

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • LocationCEO Sewoon's office

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:59 PM

ASMR helps for me, look it up on YT!

Another big tip I think would help is not using technology or doing exercise at least 1 hour before bed. Instead, read a book, do some journaling or just listen to music to unwind. Something I've learned is if you've been laying in bed for 20+ min and haven't fallen asleep, get out of bed and do something relaxing! Your bed should be your place to SLEEP. Don't do anything else there including reading or just daydreaming! Once you get into that routine, you'll fall asleep so fast once you're in bed

#190 sleety

sleety

Sunny

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:37 PM

ASMR helps for me, look it up on YT!

Another big tip I think would help is not using technology or doing exercise at least 1 hour before bed. Instead, read a book, do some journaling or just listen to music to unwind. Something I've learned is if you've been laying in bed for 20+ min and haven't fallen asleep, get out of bed and do something relaxing! Your bed should be your place to SLEEP. Don't do anything else there including reading or just daydreaming! Once you get into that routine, you'll fall asleep so fast once you're in bed

I know ASMR but tbh it's randomly to help with sleep. Yeah I also heard that before the sleep don't use a phone, even listening to music.
About exercises I have quite physically hard work, so theoretically I should sleep without problems...

Now tbh it a little better but you know, I would like to sleep without taking a pills
But thanks

#191 FanSince2012

FanSince2012

Idol

• PipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:42 AM

I need help. For 5 months, I did not have a period. I thought it was because of the mini pill, so I stopped taking it in April. However, I still wasn't having my period. So, I went to the doctor to find out why and because I had symptoms for BV.The doctor gave me antibiotics to get rid of the infection. A couple of days into taking the antibiotics, I began to bleed brown blood. I also started to experience horrible cramps today. Do the antibiotics have something to do with this? I have also began bathing in apple cider vinegar to help with the smell because of the bv. Does the ACV have something to do with the abnormal bleeding?

#192 Grape Soda

Grape Soda

✩ Light & Carat ✩

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,039 posts
  • LocationFlat Earth

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:42 PM (Edited by Grape Soda, 15 March 2018 - 11:44 PM.)

I need help. For 5 months, I did not have a period. I thought it was because of the mini pill, so I stopped taking it in April. However, I still wasn't having my period. So, I went to the doctor to find out why and because I had symptoms for BV.The doctor gave me antibiotics to get rid of the infection. A couple of days into taking the antibiotics, I began to bleed brown blood. I also started to experience horrible cramps today. Do the antibiotics have something to do with this? I have also began bathing in apple cider vinegar to help with the smell because of the bv. Does the ACV have something to do with the abnormal bleeding?

The mini pill is hormones. It's probably that even when you stop taking them it can take awhile for your period to come back. (It's rare but it can happen)
The brown spotting is old blood most likely. ACV is actually supposed to help regulate ph and is used to help regulate periods(regulation is usually through taking it orally though)

#193 FanSince2012

FanSince2012

Idol

• PipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:02 AM

The mini pill is hormones. It's probably that even when you stop taking them it can take awhile for your period to come back. (It's rare but it can happen)
The brown spotting is old blood most likely. ACV is actually supposed to help regulate ph and is used to help regulate periods(regulation is usually through taking it orally though)

Thanks!

#194 lalisabp

lalisabp

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 10:53 AM

This thread isn’t active but is a spin brush really that worth it for someone that doesn’t have a lot of pimples could it for people who have dark spots

#195 grооt

grооt

debutante

• PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 11:00 AM

This thread isn’t active but is a spin brush really that worth it for someone that doesn’t have a lot of pimples could it for people who have dark spots

I heard those brushes are aggressive and can damage ur skin in the long run, and chemical exfoliation is better than the physical

but im sure whatever benefit is there for it would be to remove the dead, dull top layer of skin to reveal your newer brighter skin under. most skin products work on the same principles

#196 good:۞:good

good:۞:good

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts
  • Location*。.:*☆.。.:*。.:*☆.。 𝕚𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 .。.:*☆.。.:*。.☆.。*。

Posted 01 September 2018 - 04:15 AM

any tips on hair loss? my hair is getting thinner and it's starting to scare me

Up, Up and Away!