Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koya

event [WEEK 4 - FINAL WEEK] Welcome back to Onehallyu raffle! Come win amazing prizes!

Koya

The fourth week has started! It's the final week!

Each week the tickets count starts from 0, so don't forget to get new your tickets!

If you don't want to miss anything, you can follow the Welcome Back to OneHallyu Raffle section, you will receive a notification when a new thread is posted!

Message added by Koya

WelcomeBackToOHRaffle.png

As a thank you gift for your patience and your loyalty to Onehallyu,
We want to reward you for your participation in making the forum lively again!
For that we will host raffles every week for a month with wonderful prizes!

WeeklyRaffle.png

Every week, two Amazon Giftcards worth 50 USD and one unique ring and one unique item to win!

RULES
- Your tickets only count for a week. Which means you need to renew your entries every week.

- You can win only one Amazon Giftcard. But you can still enter even after winning one if you want to get other prizes.
- If you are caught cheating (like making a dupe), you will be banned from the raffles and from Events for at least 6 months, and you will receive sanctions according to the rulebook.

- You win tickets for yourself. They are not transferable.
- If you win one of the prizes, you will be contacted by @snsdJM.
- Amazon giftcards will be given by email address or codes.

EnterWeeklyRaffle.png

You can find the details of the tickets on this spreadsheet.

✅ TIP: Follow the Welcome Back to OH Raffle section to be notified of the new threads posted every week to sign-up. If you do not know how to follow a section, check the Tutorial for Users.

1. Post on Onehallyu.
Check the details and sign up on this thread.
A new sign-up thread will be made every week, make sure to sign-up on each of them.
- Number of tickets you can win: between 0 and 10 per week.

2. Retweet and comment your OH username on this promotional tweet.

Do not forget to comment your username on the tweet to be counted. More info on this thread.
- Number of tickets you can win: 5 per week.

3. Follow the Events Calendar Thread.

Make sure to follow the thread publicly in order to be counted.
You will be counted every week if you keep on following it, no need to re-follow.
- Number of tickets you can win: 2 per week.

4. Host a game sponsored by the Events Team.

Check the details about sponsoring on this thread.
Limited to a sponsored game per user per week. Game will be hosted in the Welcome Back to OH Raffle section.
- Number of tickets you can win: 5 per game.

5. Participate in games hosted or sponsored by the Events Team.
For sponsored games, only the top 5 players will get tickets. For games hosted by the Events Team, everyone participating fully in the game will get a ticket.

To be notified when a game is hosted, you can follow the Events Calendar Thread and the Welcome Back to OH Raffle section.
- Number of tickets you can win: between 1 and 5 per game.

6. Post in the Weekly Threads .
A few threads will be posted in the Welcome Back to OH Raffle section during the week. Posting in them will get you a ticket per thread so do not miss out!

- Number of tickets you can win: 1 per thread.

7. Recommend Onehallyu to a friend.

Once your friend registered on OH, they need to post on this thread.
You will get 1 ticket per friend registering, with a cap of 3 tickets, so 3 friends.
DUPES WILL BE BANNED. SEE THE RULES.
- Number of tickets you can win: 3 during the whole event (not renewed every week).

8. [NEW USERS] If you joined OH for this raffle, post on this thread.
You will win extra tickets for the current week.

- Number of tickets you can win: 3, counts only once.

Top10Rewards.png

The special rewards are for the top 10 users that will have the most entries across the four weeks of this event.
We will count all the tickets you earned during the four weeks.
You can find the details of the tickets on this spreadsheet.

RULES
- The top 10 users will be able to choose a gift from the following list, in the order of the ranks they got (1st user with the most tickets choose first, then 2nd, etc.). Once a prize is chosen by one, the users choosing after won't have the possibility to get the same prize.

- If users from the top 10 already won an amazon giftcard during the weekly raffles, they won't be able to choose them as a prize.
- If there are ties, we will either do little tie-breaker games, RNG or let the users choose their order of choosing. We will discuss with the tied users to see which way they want to go.

Prizes
50$ Amazon Giftcard
50$ Amazon Giftcard
A Club
An Unique Ring
An Unique Item
A Yearbook Page
An Idol Signature
A Locket
A Signature Extension
20 Platinum Tokens

Edited by Koya
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

oh so all we do is spamming this thread?

let's do this

Edited by Trashie
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Trashie said:

I mean I'm not the SPAMily op for nothing

let's do this

Nope this is the raffle announcement thread lmao

To earn tickets you have other things to do read the OP carefully~

why I can't quote you fdaasfas

anw I only read the rules maybe I misunderstood

I'll read again now

Just now, satoori said:

hi💜

Hi~

Just letting you know, I hid your post in the events team calendar thread, this thread is only for events team members to post so users get a notification when there's game. You get your ticket only by following the thread 😊

good luck to everyone💜

Just now, Koya said:

Hi~

Just letting you know, I hid your post in the events team calendar thread, this thread is only for events team members to post so users get a notification when there's game. You get your ticket only by following the thread 😊

oh, sorry about that lol😅

3 minutes ago, Remuku said:

I don't understand.

This is a raffle to celebrate OH's comeback. There are several ways to enter the raffle, they all are listed in the OP.

As it is a raffle: the more tickets you have, the more chances you have to win something. That's why we gave many ways to enter the raffle for the ones that want to get as many tickets as then can ^^

2 minutes ago, satoori said:

oh, sorry about that lol

no worry!

Edited by Koya

Ah sorry I'm a little confused about something... it's a raffle but you win by having the most tickets? Or get first dibs on prizes? I wanna enter but I'm lazy and I know that I'm not gonna do everything possible for tickets so I'd never have a bunch of them. 😅

4 minutes ago, molang said:

Ah sorry I'm a little confused about something... it's a raffle but you win by having the most tickets? Or get first dibs on prizes? I wanna enter but I'm lazy and I know that I'm not gonna do everything possible for tickets so I'd never have a bunch of them. 😅

There will be raffles every week, as a raffle we'll put every ticket in a randomizer and draw the winners. Having many tickets gives you more chances to win (for example if you have 15 tickets and there are 200 tickets that were earned by users, you'd get a chance of 15/200 to win). But as a raffle, it's random, so even someone with only 1 ticket can win!

Then there's a second part, at the end of the 4 weeks, we'll give prizes to the users that got the most tickets overall because that means they worked a lot to try to win something and we wanted to reward them ^^

Edited by Koya
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Koya said:

There will be raffles every week, as a raffle we'll put every ticket in a randomizer and draw the winners. Having many tickets gives you more chances to win (for example if you have 15 tickets and there are 200 tickets that were earned by users, you'd get a chance of 15/200 to win). But as a raffle, it's random, so even someone with only 1 ticket can win!

Then there's a second part, at the end of the 4 weeks, we'll give prizes to the users that got the most tickets overall because that means they worked a lot to try to win something and we wanted to reward them ^^

Okay that makes sense! Thank you very much for explaining. 💜

• Like 1

Just now, molang said:

Okay that makes sense! Thank you very much for explaining. 💜

You're welcome and good luck! 😊💜

3 hours ago, Trashie said:

let's do this

Lol I’m glad you got that clarified 🤣 

2 minutes ago, Winter Bear said:

Lol I’m glad you got that clarified 🤣 

I should stop being lazy and embarrass myself:omg:

I swear I got ready to spam all my camera roll in here 

hi so regarding the post on onehallyu tickets, do posts in the random section also count? since they dont show in our post count

1 minute ago, Rei-chama said:

hi so regarding the post on onehallyu tickets, do posts in the random section also count? since they dont show in our post count

We'll just be looking at your post count so you have to post in sections that add to your post count

So yeah random doesn't count

• Like 1

Just now, Koya said:

We'll just be looking at your post count so you have to post in sections that add to your post count

So yeah random doesn't count

rip

For the post sign up, so we need to sign up every week or the first time  is enough? 

3 minutes ago, Sofs said:

For the post sign up, so we need to sign up every week or the first time  is enough? 

We'll post a new sign-up thread every week, you'll have to sign-up again~

The spreadsheet has been updated.

Added:
- Tickets from the 1st week posts sign-up thread
- Tickets from the 1st week weekly thread
- Tickets from following the Events Team Calendar thread
- Tickets from the Guess the kpop song from the korean title game

Will be updated soon:
- Tickets for the 1st week promotional tweet RT
- Tickets for the Guess the kpop song from the emoji game

If you have any question or remarks about the spreadsheet please let me know.

when will the raffle be held

2 hours ago, Clay said:

when will the raffle be held

during the week most likely wednsday

@snsdJM why doesnt my retweet count ? I'm @benexdo on twitter and I did the stuff