Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Ash-Pikachu

MV-K BTS - 'Make It Right (feat. Lauv)' M/V

Edited by Ash-Pikachu
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

it’s good that they cut taehyungs lines and not jungkooks

overall disappointing anyways!

• Clown 1
  • Dislike 7
  • WTF 3

cute song & mv

I really like it, Lauv’s voice melds well with theirs and the new parts add to the song.  The rest of it sounds completely unchanged from the album version, with a few minor ad libs added.

It's not that different from the original but still, it's my fave bside in Persona. And i like the animated parts of the MV, so cute.

I'm never fond of cutting parts which is why I always prefer DJ/producer collabs.

However for a non-DJ collab it's good.

Lauv sounds good and matches very well.

Lauv's voice is like a match made in heaven, so happy he decided to collaborate because his voice is to die for !  

Personally i'm not a big fan of remixes, maybe if DJ remix or the new part changes how the song is and turns it into something new. But this? I don't really understand the artistic purporse. I wonder if Big Hit wants to push this song because it's Ed's song? Still good I quess. If you like the song before, you probably like this version too.

• Tea 2

This is such a lazy remix. Except frm the most obvious adding Lauv verse & cutting off most of Tae's line what changes did they made to the song? 

I thought the song was okay when it came out. But seeing it as a BTS MV has made this ARMY's heart glow purple! It's such a good song! :blush:

MV is so cute and kinda sad. I like Lauv and his voice imo is a great touch for this remix. 

cute dog GIF

• Like 1