Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
moondust

X NINE Vocal & Rising Actor [ Xiao Zhan 肖战 ] Official Thread

On 11/12/2019 at 4:50 PM, YuMing said:

SONG JIYANG AS XIE LIAN HSJFGJDJFJG Y E S :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: I actually haven't read tgcf yet but I plan to do so during thanksgiving break! I've already seen so much fanart of hualian tho LOL akdfkgkdfkg SONG LAN WOULD FIT XIE LIAN SO PERFECTLYYY

xiao xingchen's name is translates directly to dawn stardust and I- :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: a beautiful name for a beautiful soul

I've heard about erha but I don't know what it's about :OOOO is it good?

guo cheng and zheng fanxing truly are the real life versions of jingyi and sizhui KFKGKDFKG I love them so much :')))

and speaking of jingyi becoming the next lan sect head whERE TF DID JINGYI COME FROM LMAO

people keep joking about him being the son of lan qiren which is probably impossible BUT SO FUNNY TO THINK ABOUT LOL

Song Jiyang is kpop idol material, have you seen all his singing perf with the CQL Boyband - I HOPE HE RELEASES SOME OSTS IN THE FUTURE. :ilove:

TGCF is sooooo long but it's worth it, and there's lots of characters to like. :rlytearpls: I personally love Mu Qing so much. ❤️  There's also the work in progress manhua (manga) which you can read here translated if you haven't read it yet! Donghua (and live action) are in progress - WE ARE GONNA BE WELL FED. :ilove:

Erha (2ha) is short for The Husky and His White Cat Shizun, also a cultivation/Sects setting-based novel. You can check out the summary here (along with translated chapters). There's also a machine translate of the complete novel (which is readable, just not high quality) if you're interested. :lovestruck: The novel does deal with a lot of heavy and violent topics though. ><

Jingyi deserves the next Gusu Lan head sect now Lan Xichen is in seclusion. :dave: He would delete all 4000 rules ASDFGHJK and finally the Sect can have freedom for once and for all. 😂

The Living Dead (Wen Ning and Lan Sizhui CQL Spin off movie) has also come out, apart from the questionable CGI, I am so happy to see the children again. ;-;

-

he's looking good! ❤️ 

Edited by moondust
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, moondust said:
  Hide contents

Song Jiyang is kpop idol material, have you seen all his singing perf with the CQL Boyband - I HOPE HE RELEASES SOME OSTS IN THE FUTURE. :ilove:

TGCF is sooooo long but it's worth it, and there's lots of characters to like. :rlytearpls: I personally love Mu Qing so much. ❤️  There's also the work in progress manhua (manga) which you can read here translated if you haven't read it yet! Donghua (and live action) are in progress - WE ARE GONNA BE WELL FED. :ilove:

Erha (2ha) is short for The Husky and His White Cat Shizun, also a cultivation/Sects setting-based novel. You can check out the summary here (along with translated chapters). There's also a machine translate of the complete novel (which is readable, just not high quality) if you're interested. :lovestruck: The novel does deal with a lot of heavy and violent topics though. ><

Jingyi deserves the next Gusu Lan head sect now Lan Xichen is in seclusion. :dave: He would delete all 4000 rules ASDFGHJK and finally the Sect can have freedom for once and for all. 😂

The Living Dead (Wen Ning and Lan Sizhui CQL Spin off movie) has also come out, apart from the questionable CGI, I am so happy to see the children again. ;-;

-

he's looking good! ❤️ 

Spoiler

SFKKFDKG YES SONG JIYANG OSTS PLSSSS :'))))

yess I have seen chapters of the manhua! but it's a little but confusing to me I should probably read the novel first asdfjgjdfjg

ohhh I've heard of shizun! but if it's not fully translated idk if I'll read it rip machine translations are a bit hard for me to read ;-; maybe eventually tho!

JINGYI FOR SECT LEADER Y E S LMAO I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

XIAO ZHAN SNAPS IN THAT OUTFIT OMSFDKGLJDKLFJGLDKFJGLDF AAAAAAAAAAAA

• Love 2

He's so cute on Our Song 😭

I loved his duet performance of "愛上你等於愛上寂寞" with Na Ying!!

Where are you guys watching Our Song? I’m mainly catching clips on Twitter.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:00 AM, Winter Bear said:

Where are you guys watching Our Song? I’m mainly catching clips on Twitter.

You can watch it on YouTube on the SMG channel