Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
moondust

X NINE Vocal & Rising Actor [ Xiao Zhan 肖战 ] Official Thread

On 10/18/2019 at 10:36 AM, moondust said:

I also have a CAF to make his individual badge, please comment below if you would like to be a part of the voting process~ 

oof, you beat me to it lmao, I use bought a request form 2 days ago for the exact same reason (lucky I didn't use it yet lmao)

hmu when the voting starts ~

The untamed is great and Xiao Zhan is adorable. The guys in my MDZS GC are always posting ab him (give some love to Yibo too ~)

mom I think I'm in love

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Polaris_Tae

oof, A HELICOPTER

when will KPop

Edited by Polaris_Tae
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, moondust said:

hi guys! DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE UNTAMED NANJING CONCERT OMG

since it's just the 3 of us, we can do a pm vote for the badge :lovestruck: i'll create the pm later, feel free to collect pics you would like as suggestions for the badge or if you're happy with the one i'm suggesting:

spacer.png

I Watched both days & I'm still not over it

Song Jiyang damnit! His performance was amazing & Xiao Zhan's goodbye as WX at the end

I'm-

*cries*

Here are my suggestions so far:

spacer.pngspacer.pngl8d6Sle.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

might post more later, I'm currently busy making badges for UNIQ for other forums (I have over 10 Yibo badges alone lmao, praying for an update of the OH UNIQ badges soon)

Edited by Polaris_Tae
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, moondust said:

we're hoping to get started with awards season this year i believe, and then we can finally update yibo's badge :lovestruck:

yay! that'd be great

6 minutes ago, moondust said:

he has sooo manyyyyy new good pics, i can't wait :ahmagah: i also can't wait for his new drama with zhao liying :lovestruck:

You mean Legend of Fei? That's my most anticipated drama for next year :lol:

I have a whole Imgur folder full of 20 + mock Yibo badges just waiting for awards season lmao

oof, their taste ~

Wuji SOTY

Congrats to Xiao Zhan & Wang Yibo! Lin Hai is a God 😍

Sign in to follow this