Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
moondust

X NINE Vocal & Rising Actor [ Xiao Zhan 肖战 ] Official Thread

image0.png

Name: Xiao Zhan (肖战)
Birthday: October 5, 1991
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 183 cm

tumblr_pz8tdrRVOP1rz948yo4_400.gifvtumblr_pz8tdrRVOP1rz948yo2_400.gifv
cr
Edited by moondust

3 hours ago, YuMing said:

looking forward to watching the untamed :lovestruck:

enjoy! the timeline goes from Near the End --> Flashback to the beginning --> Back to near the end so the first ep might not make sense, but it gets better afterwards once we start to understand what's happening :lovestruck:

-

I love this pic so I made a badge suggestion for it! :ohbi:

spacer.png

Edited by moondust

9 hours ago, moondust said:

enjoy! the timeline goes from Near the End --> Flashback to the beginning --> Back to near the end so the first ep might not make sense, but it gets better afterwards once we start to understand what's happening :lovestruck:

-

I love this pic so I made a badge suggestion for it! :ohbi:

spacer.png

whew that badge is rlly nice!

and yesss I already watched the donghua + read the novel so hopefully it won't be too confusing :lovestruck: I've seen clips and it looks rlly good AAAA

Edited by YuMing

On 10/18/2019 at 10:36 AM, moondust said:

I also have a CAF to make his individual badge, please comment below if you would like to be a part of the voting process~ 

oof, you beat me to it lmao, I use bought a request form 2 days ago for the exact same reason (lucky I didn't use it yet lmao)

hmu when the voting starts ~

The untamed is great and Xiao Zhan is adorable. The guys in my MDZS GC are always posting ab him (give some love to Yibo too ~)

mom I think I'm in love

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Polaris_Tae

On 10/18/2019 at 11:14 AM, YuMing said:

looking forward to watching the untamed :lovestruck:

On 10/29/2019 at 4:59 PM, Polaris_Tae said:

oof, you beat me to it lmao, I use bought a request form 2 days ago for the exact same reason (lucky I didn't use it yet lmao)

hmu when the voting starts ~

The untamed is great and Xiao Zhan is adorable. The guys in my MDZS GC are always posting ab him (give some love to Yibo too ~)

mom I think I'm in love

spacer.png

spacer.png

hi guys! DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE UNTAMED NANJING CONCERT OMG

since it's just the 3 of us, we can do a pm vote for the badge :lovestruck: i'll create the pm later, feel free to collect pics you would like as suggestions for the badge or if you're happy with the one i'm suggesting:

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, moondust said:

hi guys! DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE UNTAMED NANJING CONCERT OMG

since it's just the 3 of us, we can do a pm vote for the badge :lovestruck: i'll create the pm later, feel free to collect pics you would like as suggestions for the badge or if you're happy with the one i'm suggesting:

spacer.png

I Watched both days & I'm still not over it

Song Jiyang damnit! His performance was amazing & Xiao Zhan's goodbye as WX at the end

I'm-

*cries*

Here are my suggestions so far:

spacer.pngspacer.pngl8d6Sle.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

might post more later, I'm currently busy making badges for UNIQ for other forums (I have over 10 Yibo badges alone lmao, praying for an update of the OH UNIQ badges soon)

Edited by Polaris_Tae
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Polaris_Tae said:

I Watched both days & I'm still not over it

Song Jiyang damnit! His performance was amazing & Xiao Zhan's goodbye as WX at the end

I'm-

*cries*

Here are my suggestions so far:

spacer.pngspacer.pngl8d6Sle.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

might post more later, I'm currently busy making badges for UNIQ for other forums (I have over 10 Yibo badges alone lmao, praying for an update of the OH UNIQ badges soon)

we're hoping to get started with awards season this year i believe, and then we can finally update yibo's badge :lovestruck:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moondust said:

we're hoping to get started with awards season this year i believe, and then we can finally update yibo's badge :lovestruck:

yay! that'd be great

I finished the untamed and I-

ajsdfgkkaksdfkgKSKDFKGKASKFGKDKFGKAKKFGKDKFKAKKGDKFKG

:'))))) :'((((( ;-;-;;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; :DDDDDD

HOW DO I EVEN DESCRIBE IT WAS SO GOOD

• Love 1

9 hours ago, YuMing said:

I finished the untamed and I-

ajsdfgkkaksdfkgKSKDFKGKASKFGKDKFGKAKKFGKDKFKAKKGDKFKG

:'))))) :'((((( ;-;-;;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; :DDDDDD

HOW DO I EVEN DESCRIBE IT WAS SO GOOD

AYYEEEEEE LET'S FANGIRL TOGETHER.

it was great wasn't it ;---; so sad they had to omit some scenes (like the tree catching!!!! sobs) but overall i loved it so much ❤️

all the actors did super well (i am also very fond of xiao xingchen's actor song jiyang, jiang cheng's actor wang zhoucheng, and jgy's actor zhu zhanjin) :rlytearpls:

• Love 1

22 hours ago, Polaris_Tae said:

yay! that'd be great

he has sooo manyyyyy new good pics, i can't wait :ahmagah: i also can't wait for his new drama with zhao liying :lovestruck:

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, moondust said:

he has sooo manyyyyy new good pics, i can't wait :ahmagah: i also can't wait for his new drama with zhao liying :lovestruck:

You mean Legend of Fei? That's my most anticipated drama for next year :lol:

I have a whole Imgur folder full of 20 + mock Yibo badges just waiting for awards season lmao

15 hours ago, moondust said:

AYYEEEEEE LET'S FANGIRL TOGETHER.

it was great wasn't it ;---; so sad they had to omit some scenes (like the tree catching!!!! sobs) but overall i loved it so much ❤️

all the actors did super well (i am also very fond of xiao xingchen's actor song jiyang, jiang cheng's actor wang zhoucheng, and jgy's actor zhu zhanjin) :rlytearpls:

AKFKG "If he catches me, I'll..." :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

I LOVE song jiyang akskfdgkdfg I think he's my favorite actor out of everyone in cql, xiao xingchen was nowhere near my list of favorite characters but somehow in the untamed suddenly he's top 5 jdfgdfg bless song jiyang tbh

wang zhoucheng is amazing too, I love how he's like the opposite of jiang cheng

and zhu zhanjin :rlytearpls: I need to watch more of his interviews he was so funny in the bazaar one with a bunch of actors in it, sjdfgdfg the way he waited for people to say he was different from jgy and then had to speak up for himself LMAO

zheng fanxing is also hilarious jsjfgdfg HES SO MUCH LIKE SIZHUI

OMGGG YES FINALLY A THREAD FOR XIAO ZHAN

I thought no one watched The Untamed on OneHallyu lol

I have been obsessed with him since September ;__;

AND OMG I NEED TO GET HIS BADGE LOL

Oh and btw, he just ranked #1 in TCC Asia's Most Handsome Faces today!!

Edited by Hyukjae
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Hyukjae said:

OMGGG YES FINALLY A THREAD FOR XIAO ZHAN

I thought no one watched The Untamed on OneHallyu lol

I have been obsessed with him since September ;__;

AND OMG I NEED TO GET HIS BADGE LOL

Oh and btw, he just ranked #1 in TCC Asia's Most Handsome Faces today!!

well.....Im pretty sure he can win the most handsome face in the universe :lovestruck:

Suprised to see that he has his own thread now...

I'm happy though😊 Always exciting to meet other Dimples.

On 11/9/2019 at 6:36 AM, strawberry melon said:

well.....Im pretty sure he can win the most handsome face in the universe :lovestruck:

Hahahaha yes!!  😆

On 11/6/2019 at 10:31 PM, Polaris_Tae said:

You mean Legend of Fei? That's my most anticipated drama for next year :lol:

I have a whole Imgur folder full of 20 + mock Yibo badges just waiting for awards season lmao

yesssss, it is also my most anticipated drama for next year! i love historical dramas and this action drama looks so interesting and good.

plus, zhao liying dramas are always very popular so we can rest assured it will most likely do very well. yibo also looks fantastic in his new hair and outfit :ilove:

On 11/7/2019 at 7:33 AM, YuMing said:

AKFKG "If he catches me, I'll..." :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

I LOVE song jiyang akskfdgkdfg I think he's my favorite actor out of everyone in cql, xiao xingchen was nowhere near my list of favorite characters but somehow in the untamed suddenly he's top 5 jdfgdfg bless song jiyang tbh

wang zhoucheng is amazing too, I love how he's like the opposite of jiang cheng

and zhu zhanjin :rlytearpls: I need to watch more of his interviews he was so funny in the bazaar one with a bunch of actors in it, sjdfgdfg the way he waited for people to say he was different from jgy and then had to speak up for himself LMAO

zheng fanxing is also hilarious jsjfgdfg HES SO MUCH LIKE SIZHUI

IN THE AUDIO DRAMA, THAT SCENE KILLED ME. i was shook and my heart was beating so loudly.

song jiyang is so good looking and so talented - SAME, i love xiao xingchen now. xiao xingchen's name is so beautiful too - stardust. :stare: song jiyang is also my ideal xie lian (from tgcf) and cwn (from erha). :dave: he really fits the innocent visual kind of feeling.

OMG i can't believe i forgot to mention my sons i love - zhen fanxing and guo cheng. :rlytearpls: it's funny how in interviews, fanxing is sort of like sizhui while guo cheng is sort of like jingyi. guo cheng is born in 1994 but truly acts like a mischievous child, similar to jingyi. there's this funny fan canon that jingyi becomes the next lan sect head, and i'm in love with that idea. 😁

On 11/11/2019 at 7:13 AM, Rho said:

Suprised to see that he has his own thread now...

I'm happy though😊 Always exciting to meet other Dimples.

hi! feel free to post loads! hopefully his badge gets uploaded soon too :lovestruck:

7 hours ago, moondust said:

yesssss, it is also my most anticipated drama for next year! i love historical dramas and this action drama looks so interesting and good.

plus, zhao liying dramas are always very popular so we can rest assured it will most likely do very well. yibo also looks fantastic in his new hair and outfit :ilove:

IN THE AUDIO DRAMA, THAT SCENE KILLED ME. i was shook and my heart was beating so loudly.

song jiyang is so good looking and so talented - SAME, i love xiao xingchen now. xiao xingchen's name is so beautiful too - stardust. :stare: song jiyang is also my ideal xie lian (from tgcf) and cwn (from erha). :dave: he really fits the innocent visual kind of feeling.

OMG i can't believe i forgot to mention my sons i love - zhen fanxing and guo cheng. :rlytearpls: it's funny how in interviews, fanxing is sort of like sizhui while guo cheng is sort of like jingyi. guo cheng is born in 1994 but truly acts like a mischievous child, similar to jingyi. there's this funny fan canon that jingyi becomes the next lan sect head, and i'm in love with that idea. 😁

hi! feel free to post loads! hopefully his badge gets uploaded soon too :lovestruck:

SONG JIYANG AS XIE LIAN HSJFGJDJFJG Y E S :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: I actually haven't read tgcf yet but I plan to do so during thanksgiving break! I've already seen so much fanart of hualian tho LOL akdfkgkdfkg SONG LAN WOULD FIT XIE LIAN SO PERFECTLYYY

xiao xingchen's name is translates directly to dawn stardust and I- :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: a beautiful name for a beautiful soul

I've heard about erha but I don't know what it's about :OOOO is it good?

guo cheng and zheng fanxing truly are the real life versions of jingyi and sizhui KFKGKDFKG I love them so much :')))

and speaking of jingyi becoming the next lan sect head whERE TF DID JINGYI COME FROM LMAO

people keep joking about him being the son of lan qiren which is probably impossible BUT SO FUNNY TO THINK ABOUT LOL