Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
The Hoe Wears Prada

Instead of getting praises, SuperM is hated more by western music fans when Summer Walker was robbed for that no.1 spot

Her album brought in 154.7 million streams and broke the record of Beyonce's iconic album Lemonade. She is an African-American rising star and it is a mockery that her album was not no.1

If you visit some popular major western music forums, you'll see how they are dragging SuperM/SM.

• Like 3
  • Tea 4
  • Clown 5
  • Dislike 12

and what are we supposed to do about that? make accounts on atrl to tell them to stop?? i think everyone here has other more important stuff to worry about 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So?

Summer Walker is amazing and I love her music but this record is about the physical sales not the streaming. They charted #1 because they had 168,000 copies sold. Summer didn´t.

Let it go.

• Like 7
  • Tea 1
  • Clown 8
  • Dislike 1

national, global and billboards number 1 boy band sperm remain unbothered :dave:

• Like 2

SM/Capitol are dumb and wasting money

They think they can fabricate success just like that and expect people (koreans and not) to think they are a big thing in the west

They need to be more aptient and wait for their groups to grow naturally, not buy their "growth"

• Like 1
  • Tea 9
  • Clown 2
  • Dislike 4

Thank you,  next

I think the call out is justified because their is nothing we can do to deny about the open manipulation done right in front of out eyes. It was does with everyone knowing so if fans of SW felt robbed, I think it is reasonable. 

Fans defending Super M also justified because no one wants your fav to get hated so the changed narrative and denial of un natural trick done is part of defending. I think we all do this for our favorite artist for smallest things. Kpop made us all a united country.

cute dog GIF

3 hours ago, BetweenYourThots said:

Who the fuck is Summer Walker.

Someone who is more popular than SuperM and got 155 million streams in her first week of release and had 8 singles chart on the bbhot100

• Clown 1
  • Dislike 1

Can’t y’all stop pressing negativity for at least one day? Haven’t you seen how stupid and vile is to hate on others? If you don’t like it let it go, is not like they’re using your money