Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kayden411

Announcement Today's news and taking care of each other... (especially online)

2 minutes ago, Kayden411 said:

If you don't know how to approach us, throw us a DM saying you just needed someone. We take it seriously and we care.

I want all users to know that myself and all the other mods are a safe space for you all. If you want to talk with us, of course, it goes without saying, your privacy 100% always respected and nothing is divulged unless legally we have an obligation/duty of care.

Feel free to just message us - there is no obligation to have an ongoing conversation with us if you don't want to but we are always there for you if you feel you need us. We can't force anyone to get help, but know that if you do need us or want us, we are actual people who feel and care so much more than it may seem.

just wanted to highlight this 💖 thank you for posting this, kay ~

it's okay to hurt in times like this, it's okay to grieve...it's okay to want to vent.  for anyone reading this and especially to those who need to hear it: you are not alone, you are never alone.  your feelings are not a burden and there are people who care about you, always.

• Like 1

we are all here for you, fam.  ❤️

• Like 1

This is so wholesome ❤️

Stay strong everyone 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

If anyone needs someone to talk to, rant to, or someone to listen to you, please don’t hesitate to reach out. To a friend, a mod, or someone else that you can trust. 

Our PMs are always open if you feel the need to contact someone. And as Kayden said, you aren’t obliged to have a long ongoing conversation, you can just use it as a way to share your emotions and thoughts ❤️

• Love 1

This is really sweet of you to post. For days like this, a little more kindness being shown is what everyone really does need. 

Thank you for all your kind words. I also encourage others to speak up, because I once was in that position too, where I felt like I couldn't share my problems with others. So I understand how it feels. 

• Like 1

🥰

This is really sweet of you, Kayden.