Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
TheSixPackGuy

[BREAKING] Update 3 : Cause of death Suicide. Sulli's body was found by her manager. Police receive reports Sulli has passed away

This is why people need to take what they say, even if it's just online seriously. Poor Sulli. Rest in peace, you were beautiful, you are beautiful and you deserved more. 

• Love 5

I saw f(x) in concert 6 years ago, when Sulli was still in the group. All of them were incredible performers, but I remember being so captivated by her. She was elegantly beautiful. I hope her close-knit group of friends can lean on each other during this devastating time. 

Words can kill. Stop being mean and then brush it off as if the recipient will do the same.

Words can scar and drive people to irreversible actions/decisions.

Be nice. If you have nothing nice to say, shut up.

• Like 2
  • Love 18

sadly enough this is not that surprising to me, it was obvious she wasn't happy and with all the criticism she was facing over literally nothing.... eh

I'm not even sure this will be a waking call for ppl because they will always find a way to criticize anyway

may she rest in peace 

• Tea 1

I always thought she doesn't care about knetz and just keeps doing what she likes.. We saw all the sign and she even said it herself. hope we can reach to anyone who we thinks that might be depressed.. even one of the most beautiful idol got depressed.. i hope all companies including SM do something or it might lead to a horrible chain of suicide..we love you sulli. you were always my biased in FX

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Rest in peace Sulli.... 

😞

I trt to translate some comment on naver saying she suicide because of sexual harrasment? Lol. It not. It from a korean who leave a bad comment saying she being whore. Please i hope korean take this seriously. Please dont be a keyboard warrior.  #Ripsulli

i still can't process it. she was one of my favorite idols, i was so excited for her new projects... may she rest in peace, i'll never stop loving her.

This is fucking insane

I was rooting for her 

Never in a million years I thought it would end like this 

Sleep Well queen

i dont want to believe this, i literally can't

i wanted her to do well, seeing how she got so much hate over nothing

i can't even process this, i feel sick

No, not this anymore 😭😭😭

Rest in Peace Sulli 

Fucking ah I hate everything... god... sulli no why... 

fuck everyone who called her an attention whore, I don’t fuckinh care. Live with it for the rest of your lives.

I hope Hara and Taeyeon will get through this, they were friends for years and since they also suffer from depression, I wish they can protect themselves! 

• Love 2

Wow this has hit hard, maybe cause we all know how hard she had it with all those people who loved to hate her and we all thought she was ok with it... I feel so bad for her. This is horrible. May she rest in peace.

• Like 1

Rest in Peace Dear Sulli.
My condolences to her family and friends.

Bullying affect celebrity as well as non-celebrity/common people, both in physical world as well as in the digital/cyber world.
Be respectful to each other, especially to those that are different from us whether in opinions, lifestyle, fandoms, backgrounds, etc.
Living in this shared world would be much better if we are more understanding to each other and don't force others to conform to our beliefs.

Edited by justtree

i've been reading the news over and over again but i think the realization hit just now

saw this gorgeous photo and i felt my heart drop, and i finally cried

spacer.png

f(x), my favorite girl group of all time

also i just realized my phone wallpaper is a picture of her from Pink Tape era, and has been my wallaper for almost a year

i guess i should probably change it, no? or i don't know

the world can be so cruel

rest in peace, angel

Edited by canis lupus
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

I can't believe this. Not again. This is... I'm so sad

I hope everyone who was a fan of her is doing okay, please stay strong.

also shawols, I'm sending you lots of love ❤️ it brings back painful memories. Take care of yourselves.

(and it's not helping that peole think it's a great idea to trend Jonghyun's name)

• Like 3