Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
aespa Monster Rookies

[BREAKING] Update 3 : Cause of death Suicide. Sulli's body was found by her manager. Police receive reports Sulli has passed away

I am shocked, I am shaking, I still can't believe it. Rest in peace. 

This is so heartbreaking I'm still in state of shock. Sending my condolences to her loved ones. Rest in peace.

No Sulli... she always be my favorite funny girl... my favorite f(x) girl

I'm very shocked, I'm shaking... 

May she rest in peace... no more pain... no more sadness...

When will people learn not to be so vile towards each other?!....

This is so sad and scary...

Rip.

I feel like i’m living in an alternate universe and this is all just a dream with how many similar cases that have happened in the past 2 years to entertainers of all ages and genders and occupations in this industry. When you get desensitized and used to this kind of thing you know it’s become fucking messed up all around

Edited by vroom
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Did this really have to happen for it to be a wake up call to all people that criticise and hate on idols for such meaningless things? This is such sad news she was so beautiful and didn’t deserve this. 

Hope she’s in a happier place. My condolences to her family friends and fans. 

Edited by S P R I N G

1 minute ago, bustahjoong said:

suicide

This is so sad 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Such horrible news

rip Sulli

you were always a spark of fun and freedom in an industry that felt so rigid 💔

My sincere condolences go to her family and friends and everyone who knew her. This is heartbreaking. May her beautiful soul finally be able to find some peace.

So it's real after all...RIP Sulli ❤️ Condolences to her family, friends and all those who knew her. Truly awful news.

6 minutes ago, Belkiss said:

Any updates about the causes?  

suicide but no details yet 

I really want to sleep 6am in my country but this news hit just when I was turning my computer off and now literally I can't sleep I'm with anxiety 

SJ live was canceled though.

When will SM take care of their artists? Literally 

how many more suicides we have to see for people actually care about mental health

I'm angry and sad it sucks so much u can't do anything for it. 

I hope she's in peace now and her family and loved ones please be strong, be safe and be with people who loves u. 

Edited by TheSixPackGuy

My bei IU gonna be super sad right now. People always dismiss that sulli is suffering from depression when she is, especially in OH. Saying that she's leaving a free life but I know deep inside she is suffering and depression is slowly eating her away. She made bad decisions in her life that lead her to have a mid life crisis.

• Clown 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, TheSixPackGuy said:

not yet 

I really want to sleep 6am in my country but this news hit just when I was turning my computer off and now literally I can't sleep I'm with anxiety 

SJ live was canceled though.

When will SM take care of their artists? Literally 

how many more suicides we have to see for people actually care about mental health

I'm angry and sad it sucks so much u can't do anything for it. 

I hope she's in peace now and her family and loved ones please be strong, be safe and be with people who loves u. 

Go and have some rest. You need it .  Be strong :((((

I still can't believe it.. My heart aches for her. I hope she's in a better place now. Rest in peace, Sulli.

rest in peace Sulli and this news is really heart breaking even for someone who didn't know her like me. My condolence is with her family, friends and fans. 

sadly i'm not surprised.

and the worst thing is nothing is going to change. seeing how people on pann hated on jungkook just because he got a tattoo was truly eye opening. simply vile. but we aren't better. just thinking how bullied and hated tiffany was based on baseless assumptions makes me so upset. we'll be preaching about kindness just to go back to smearing some female idol in a week time. 

• Love 1