Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
TheSixPackGuy

[BREAKING] Update 3 : Cause of death Suicide. Sulli's body was found by her manager. Police receive reports Sulli has passed away

This isn’t true no. It can’t be it can’t. I won’t believe it. I absolutely refuse to believe it. Someone tell me it’s not true. Why can’t I stop crying? It’s not true it’s not true it’s not true. It has to be some misunderstanding or some kind of mistake. 

what??? what???? what the hell is happening no Sulli!!!

I read the news plenty of time, is this really Sulli??? no I can't believe this happening 

Oh god what is happening, this can't be true . Rip Sulli 

The hate she got was so meaningless. She was criticised even for breathing. Every single netizen who made any negative comment about her should feel regretful. A lot regretful. She might have died at a very young age but she touched a lot of hearts. You did well, angel...

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, Asryuki said:

Will Knetz finally learn something this time ? She asked for help for a long time but all she got is criticism

😭

not only knetz, all of us, should have learned about it. lets not pretend idols dont see or not understand what is it in twitter, etc

• Like 1

RIP, beautiful soul. It hurts thinking about all the hate and witchhunt she received since debut, and now look what happened to her. She was lonely, depressed and sad. The cyberbullying towards her was just too much and extremely unwarranted. She was crying for help on her sns but Knetz were constantly hating her and calling her attention-seeker.

Condolences to her family, friends and anyone who is close to her.

Edited by fleur de jardin
  • Love 1

Rest in peace beautiful girl!

I feel so sad knowing that there are probably a lot of idols going through difficult times but having no way of expressing themselves in fear of criticism from the very cruel, very unforgiving and scrutinizing society they live in..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Oh my???????? What???? Oh my God what????

7 minutes ago, chandy said:

not only knetz, all of us, should have learned about it. lets not pretend idols dont see or not understand what is it in twitter, etc

I agree

but i doubt it 

they will forget about it soon and change their target later

every company should protect their artists/idols better

Edited by Asryuki

What the actual fuck????

This is just so....

I don't understand. 

I'm angry. I'm confused.

There were so many signs of her cracking. But at the same time, she was so good at putting on the "I don't care" facade that I continually overlooked it time and time again. To the point where even I began to consider her an attention seeker....

Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. 

She was so young and so beautiful but why did it turn out like this?? 

Sulli.... Please, I'm so sorry. Sorry I never took u seriously. Sorry that you were suffering all alone. It's too late for these words. But I hope whetever you are you are at peace. 

Edited by SM's Kunta Kinte Silence
Grammar
  • Love 6
  • Clown 1