Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
TheSixPackGuy

[BREAKING] Update 3 : Cause of death Suicide. Sulli's body was found by her manager. Police receive reports Sulli has passed away

I don’t believe this. No. I don’t absolutely believe this. This is a lie. This is not true. No. No. I don’t care what the reports say, this is not true. No. No. No

Oh no...what do we even say? I hope she's at peace now and her loved ones are able to cope with this. This is heartbreaking ☹️

This is so sad... I guess there's nothing left to say but rest in peace, and I hope everyone who loved her her finds strength, love and comfort somewhere 😥

Oh come on.... it's true, isn't it.... 😭

I feel so cold. My body just went cold. I’ve been a fan of f(x) for such a long time. I can’t process this. I can’t process at all. My hands are literally shaking. No. No. No. 

Fuck.....

I guess its just more reason why life is just fucking meaningless. No one good ever stays long.

Im crying so sad.  Rest in peace

Edited by Jeii

5 minutes ago, Asryuki said:

Will Knetz finally learn something this time ? She asked for help for a long time but all she got is criticism

😭

Did they learn from Jonghyun? Nope. I doubt it 😞 

Rest in peace. Human society is harsh, career in entertainment industry is even harder to deal with mentally. As a non fan and non hater, I have seen a lot undeserved hate towards her. 

11 minutes ago, Asryuki said:

Will Knetz finally learn something this time ? She asked for help for a long time but all she got is criticism

😭

no.

Edited by satoori

This is such a sad news. 

May her soul be at peace and hope that those she left behind be sorrounded with love.