Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Caridee

[KNETIZEN] EVENT OFFICIAL CONFIRMS BLACKPINK WAS LATE

Posted (edited)

BLACKPINK arrived late, YG didn’t say anything
An event official said BLACKPINK was about 20 minutes late to their event with David Beckham

An official of the event said, “It’s true that BLACKPINK is about 20 minutes late.” BLACKPINK’s agency YG Entertainment didn’t say anything.

original post: theqoo

1. Why didn’t YG apologize? What a shame

2. Not long ago, Rihanna was late and cursedㅋㅋ Do you think BLACKPINK is great enough to keep Beckham waiting? BLACKPINK fans think that their idols are great superstars. This is ridiculousㅋㅋㅋ

3. I’m very ashamed and apologize to Beckham as a Korean. Beckham’s manners are actually much better than Ronaldo. Now we don’t deserve the appearance of a superstar. Which country makes superstars wait?

4. But their agency and the singers didn’t apologize…

5. Why do you expect an apology from YG after all their scandals? At YG, crime is not a big problem.

6. YG singers think they’re superstars. A BLACKPINK member illegally parked her car in front of the restaurant, and their fans pushed the public at the airport.

7. Fans keep shielding them … Why didn’t they apologize?

8. Oh, they were late but they didn’t apologize.

9. YG is trash and YG’s fans are the stupidest…

10. There is no apology from YG. I wonder why are YG artists always having scandals and not other agencies? YG always has talented artists but their personalities are really bad

11. As expected from YG

12. I can’t stand people who don’t respect the time of others

https://www.knetizen.com/an-event-official-said-blackpink-was-about-20-minutes-late-to-their-event-with-david-beckham/

Edited by Caridee
  • Like 5
  • Tea 3
  • Dislike 3
  • Love 1

queens of being fashionably late and still getting the bag

• Like 2
  • Clown 2

You don't give up huh. Go outside, take a breath of freash air or something 💀

If someone is responsible, it has to be YG. Does anyone really think the girls are at fault for this and not the management? And the argument "I hate YG, not BP" is not valid for a lot of people because they rush to shit on BP meanwhile they don't give a single crap about Winner, Akmu, iKon, Lee Hi, etc. But hating on them fits their inferiority complex narrative. If the members are in charge of the schedule and their timetable, then wow they have way more power than I imagined.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 9

Posted (edited)

Embarrassing, imagine making one of the iconic figure in the sport industry wait to get the sign through. YG is a mess. 

Edited by Acer
  • Like 17
  • Dislike 2

Posted (edited)

but I thought they were waiting the whole time?

Edited by Aiseul
  • Like 5
  • Clown 1

they really need better management. you'd really think that yg would care a bit more about public perception atm lol

2 minutes ago, Metronomy said:

they really need better management. you'd really think that yg would care a bit more about public perception atm lol

Their closest manager was there before the start of the event, so or the pinks were there already, or it was a traffic thing, I don't think their manager was there and the pinks were sleeping so...

But yeah, Queens of relevancy getting people mad when they don't even have drive licenses

• Like 2
  • Clown 2
  • Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, Metronomy said:

YG is really their biggest enemy right now

• Tea 4

28 minutes ago, Aiseul said:

but I thought they were waiting the whole time?

This is just a theory of mine so take it with a grain of salt. 
But a possible time line would be:
BP is late, so they entire event gets delayed.
BP arrives and they start with the planned photo op.
BP goes back stage to wait for their turn

That would fit both narratives, now I am not claiming this is what happened, but I do think it's a possibility.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

An event official wouldn't lie, it's really disrespectful to make people wait like that and even more disrespectful to not apologize for that. I hope they apologized personally at least to david beckham. 

• Like 2
  • Clown 2
  • Dislike 1

top comment on the naver article that was initially posted has 13k upvotes now... I'm not too sure if they were late or not but at this point YGE should make a statement :0 I'm surprised this got this huge but if it is indeed misunderstanding then something needs to be said from the company

• Love 1

Koreans are fed up. There is a petition to disband them, comments asking for a boycott and even some saying they support a black ocean. 

On 10/10/2019 at 5:08 AM, filledome said:

Koreans are fed up. There is a petition to disband them, comments asking for a boycott and even some saying they support a black ocean. 

Wtf?

Lol, late or whatever, the most important thing is that they don't even apologize. YG having no official statement is expected from a shit place, but these girls, having their own instagrams, could have done sth to salvage their images but nah.

• WTF 1

Blackpink queens of making important people wait like any other ordinary person, we have no choice but to stan