OneHallyu

Stray Kids "Double Knot" M/V

Koya

Not my favorite from them but it’s fine since we’re getting more tracks. I’m hoping they pull more heavy electronic and trance stuff like Side Effects with the next releases. That or some DnB. I feel like they’d pull it off super well. 

9 hours ago, king_seungmin said:

My favorite choreo so far!!

Plus the MV is so good!!

I think the verses/lines were equally distributed among the members so that's a plus!!

I was also nervous about the song but I ENJOYED IT A LOT

no, the line distribution is still a mess. This time, Han the one who has a lot (around 24 seconds I think) while I.N is still the one with the less (he has around  4 seconds). As long as the members with the more lines is changing each songs, I'm fine with it, it's hard to distribute the lines fairly with 9 members. I just hope I.N will get just a bit more line the next song (he has only 3 seconds in side effects)... It would be great if each member have more than 5 seconds in each songs

Fors the song, I'm not a big fan, but I like it better than side effects.

edit : nevermind, after the second listen, I actually like it

Edited by mena
1 hour ago, mena said:

no, the line distribution is still a mess. This time, Han the one who has a lot (around 24 seconds I think) while I.N is still the one with the less (he has around  4 seconds). As long as the members with the more lines is changing each songs, I'm fine with it, it's hard to distribute the lines fairly with 9 members. I just hope I.N will get just a bit more line the next song (he has only 3 seconds in side effects)... It would be great if each member have more than 5 seconds in each songs

Fors the song, I'm not a big fan, but I like it better than side effects.

well they did say the song was gonna be 90% rap so I wasn't really expecting to hear many lines from the vocalists but Jeongin still got to sing parts during the chorus and also he had the second most lines and was center for Miroh during the choruses while Jisung had like 7 seconds only in that song so yeah I think it's fair.

But yeah hopefully for their comeback in November they can switch up.

Edited by king_seungmin
1 hour ago, king_seungmin said:

well they did say the song was gonna be 90% rap so I wasn't really expecting to hear many lines from the vocalists but Jeongin still got to sing parts during the chorus and also he had the second most lines and was center for Miroh during the choruses while Jisung had like 7 seconds only in that song so yeah I think it's fair.

But yeah hopefully for their comeback in November they can switch up.

yeah, I was expecting it too, and for Jeongin, his voice is better with cute or fun song (He has lines in get cool and awkward silence too), it's just that Stray kids don't have a lot of this kind of songs xD

I'm glad that the focus in choreo is more and more about the dance line (like in Miroh), Lee Know doesn't get much lines in a lot of songs , but he still shine during the choreo (I'm not talking about Hyunjin because he has both lines and dancing parts, and Felix with his voice catch attention even when he doesn't get a lot of lines)