Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bye-bye

ONLY TAEMIN'S GOODS ARE LEFT FOR SUPERM'S GOODS SALE

This is quite severe;;
There's definitely a bit of a popularity gap..

download.jpg

post response:
[+48][-110]
original post: here
1. [+105, -21]
He's the one who raised his hoobae groups and Taemin already made a lot of money so posts like those are quite something 

2. [+82, -172]
Who even likes Taemin nowadays?

3. [+75, -41]
There's almost nothing sold out.. 
download%2B%25281%2529.jpg
- Hello! Sorry it's my first comment~ Did you get in? Is there anything sold out for Taemin?
- No!!

4. [+69, -42]
Whenever SM sells goods, even idols like SUJU Donghae and Eunhyuk sell more than Taemin... He just has no popularity so you can't explain this with his years of experience

5. [+66, -3]
It has been so many years since Taemin debuted, are you still going to diss him like that? I'm not even Shinee's fan but do you want your bias to be mocked like that? Have some shame and delete this 

6. [+50, -1]
Seriously do they really think that their oppas are more popular than Shinee?

7. [+42, -17]
Do you know how hard it is to exchange Taemin's fans and photocards? He's seriously not popular
  • WTF 6
  • Dislike 4

Well, yeah. SHINee already hit their peak, while NCT is in the middle of it. The less you're in the the spotlight, the less people pay attention to you and actively stan you too. Shifts in popularity happen to every artist. Not to mention all those dedicated teenage fans of SHINee when they were in their prime are all grown now and probably not in fandom life anymore to focus on their own lives. The current fans should just accept that their fave isn't as popular and profitable as he once was. Taemin is still widely appreciated, though, so there's that.

• Like 5
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1

I doubt Taemin cares. He had his time to shine and is a well-loved and respected senior artist. He's probably happy that his juniors are getting love too. 

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

All I know is Taemin deserved better.

Ngl for someone with so much talents like he has, he is quite underrated, underappreciated and underhyped.

At the same time, I see more mediore/average skilled and less talented idols are being way more overhyped everywhere esp on twitter, yt, & such. Funny how ppl go for such mediocrity.

Edited by SWASH
  • Like 7
  • Tea 17
  • Dislike 1
  • Love 3

I'm still confused why they put him in this group instead of focusing on building up his solo career more. He deserves better than becoming the least popular member in a new "rookie" group.

• Like 5
  • Tea 12

Posted (edited)

I noticed, he's somewhat underrated and being slept on (whether intentionally or not). He deserved more recognition and more popularity. He served nothing but bops and never had a shit song in his discography. Not to mention, very talented to boot, well-rounded, well-liked, no scandal or controversy.

Edited by JunChanHun
  • Like 4
  • Love 11

2. [+82, -172]

*Slowly raises hand*

But really, I don’t think Taemin minds all that much. He’s had a successful and long lasting career with SHINee (which hopefully continues when the members have completed their military service), and he’s in his 5th year of his solo career too. I doubt not selling as much as his juniors is gonna tear him down completely.

Also, if I was in America, his goods might be gone in record time.
  • Like 5

These commenters using the topic of  less "popularity" & "sales" to shit on him, that's when you know Knetz/pann roaches have hit rock bottom. Like I'd understand if someone have attitude controversy, not talented, and said shitty stuff...the hate and criticism are probably warranted but trashing someone's level popularity...thats unwarranted...like show some compassion at least.

• Like 4

These people are forgetting or ignorant to the fact that, that is America where NCT already had promotion and exposure through NCT127 and EXO being in the top 3 highest selling bg unsurprisingly would always have fandom everywhere. In comparison, SHINee never had big fandom nor hype in NA. Hence, its not a surprise that those two fandoms have more fans than a SHINee member. However if SuperM were to promote in Japan, no doubt none them would be able to compete with Taemin alone because his goods and concert tour tix would always sold out in a matter of seconds.

For picture reference, this how people go crazy for him in Japan:

spacer.png

(even when SM is giving him a bare minimum promo there nowadays)

• Like 8
  • Tea 7
  • Love 1

his solo albums dont sell well so im not surprised 

• Like 1
  • Clown 2
  • WTF 8
  • Dislike 5

Posted (edited)

Lol what bullshit is this lmao, someone must have been pissed off seeing all the taemin praise online. His album version charted very well on amazon, he doesn't need your fake ass worry. 

They are probably the first to freak out if their bias covers move... these bitches

Edited by ruppi
  • Like 7
  • Tea 4
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, fleur de jardin said:

These people are forgetting or ignorant to the fact that, that is America where NCT already had promotion and exposure through NCT127 and EXO being in the top 3 highest selling bg unsurprisingly would always have fandom everywhere. In comparison, SHINee never had big fandom nor hype in NA. Hence, its not a surprise that those two fandoms have more fans than a SHINee member. However if SuperM were to promote in Japan, no doubt none them would be able to compete with Taemin alone because his goods and concert tour tix would always sold out in a matter of seconds.

For picture reference, this how people go crazy for him in Japan:

(even when SM is giving him a bare minimum promo there nowadays)

pretty sure they're referring to the seoul popup, because the items in that pic taken are in hangul, and the prices are in KRW rather than USD. i don't disagree with you on what you'v'e said tho

Who cares...I don't think he cares even.

My personal opinion...he is on a totally different league than anyone with him in that group, SuperM, I think he chose to be part of this project because he would love to promote as a member and got nothing to lose, I'm just  happy that he is happy and doing what he wants.

He is one of the most well rounded and extremely talented idols in Kpop..nowhere near mediocre... amazing vocalist, dancer, and performed..I mean you should see him move on stage..no pun intended.

• Like 6
  • Tea 8
  • Dislike 1

Posted (edited)

people would rather stan a homophobe, scammer and a bully than taemin, who everyone knows is not only the sweetest, cutest and kindest idols out there, but also the most talented.

but nctzens are so obsessed over collecting nct merch and stuff so i’m not surprised their stuff sold out. exo-l too, they want to buy all the merch. i don’t think shawols are as crazy about wasting their money on that stuff anymore. 

Edited by skelten
  • Like 7
  • Tea 7

"Who even likes Taemin nowadays?"

tumblr_lkmzygnzzs1qdq5u6.gif

• Like 6

Man Taemin is an awesome artist and talented as f*ck and very hardworking on top of that and I'm sure he still has a lot of support

• Like 4

Considering his latest solo efforts seem to have bombed....

• WTF 14

considering he debuted 11 years ago, his fans are definitely older than NCT fans, they are well grown adults. Older fans don't buy merch like new fans/teenagers, they passed that phase. 

• Like 3
  • Tea 1

Who cares about some random merch. Taemin is already rich.

Some can only wish to have a successful and lasting career like his.

Haters' attacks are so weak. Next.

• Like 4
  • Tea 2

He has a great career with SHINee and as a soloist. Got good discography with talent that is still >>>> than most, a recognized artist and I will pay bucks to see his show so Taemin wins.

These antis will stay nugu

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

These ppl talking abt goods but do they know for cd album with individual cover, he is among the best-selling ones and sold out on Amazon? Most of the time, he's only behind the group/United ver in the charts. He's not the least-selling nor least popular at all. So these people need to stop with the fake concern.

SM has produced tons of his merchs goods over the years thru his solo concerts in Korea and every Japanese releases and tour, therefore his goods are more often produced every year than for NCT and EXO members, thus his fans aren't that crazy about another round of goods and can be selective when purchasing because they have had so many collections already for 11 years since SHINee as a group were active.

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

Considering his latest solo efforts seem to have bombed....

12 hours ago, eyeyuu said:

his solo albums dont sell well so im not surprised 

Wtf? Both y'all are such clowns and antis, really. How in the world is 130k sales (his avg sales per Kr releases) and 60k (his avg sales 1st week for every Japanese release which he's doing better than 90% of Kpop acts/groups in Japan)  is "not sell well" or "bombed"? Not to mention, you guys always talked shit about him in this forum. Get a life!

Edited by Zhini
  • Like 6
  • Tea 8

2. [+82, -172]

I do, and many others do too.

• Like 1