Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
eunheart

FoOH!dstagram

@eunheart lol i thought you made that yourself before i read the thread. i was gonna tell you to cook for me! that looks really good. 😋

didn't take a picture but this is basically what i had: 

Image result for chicken salad with cranberries

salad with chicken, cranberries, and nuts... um i don't what else to say but i'm just eating lots of salads lately lol. usually they are more plain salads but i wanted to be extra today. i'll probably get tired of it soon though

12 hours ago, eunheart said:

Oooh no I'm not. I was thinking if anyone interested enough to share their meals and talk about it so I just did this out of the curiosity.

That's some healthy food you have. I need to get more salads and reduce more of my carbo--
I've been eating a lot of rice since 5505641321 years ago and I need to start getting rid of my belly asdkjghskgj

It's best to not get it more than twice a week? Just so that you're not tired from the same menu :3

yeah ive been eating healthy on weekdays bc of my occupation, i need to stay in the best shape possible. yeah that would be good to not eat more than twice but i have thing weird thing where i become obsessed with a certain food/meal and i have to eat it everyday.... then i'll eventually get tired of it lul. oh i havent had rice in a while yum.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:23 AM, lovesojung said:

one of these days i'm going to remember to take pictures of my meal...then i'll post them here :hehe:

same i keep forgetting lol

Sign in to follow this