Jump to content
Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
eunheart

FoOH!dstagram

Recommended Posts

 

Share your daily meal photos here!
And also maybe tell the story behind it too yah--

 

Let me start with my dinner (last night actually),

IMG_20191002_214039.jpg

 

It's a meal set that I bought from Family Mart.
They served this ramyun with cheese, and I added Korean odeng, king crab stick and seafood fish cake.
The soup tasted great! I get bloated from this meal.

Happy tummy. Happy sharing :chu:

Edited by eunheart
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lovesojung said:

that looks so good...🤧 you just reminded me i haven't eaten anything yet today lol

Lmao! It was good indeed! Now I only know why quite a lot locals came and queue up for these kind of eateries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@eunheart lol i thought you made that yourself before i read the thread. i was gonna tell you to cook for me! that looks really good. 😋

didn't take a picture but this is basically what i had: 

Image result for chicken salad with cranberries

salad with chicken, cranberries, and nuts... um i don't what else to say but i'm just eating lots of salads lately lol. usually they are more plain salads but i wanted to be extra today. i'll probably get tired of it soon though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pleasure said:

@eunheart lol i thought you made that yourself before i read the thread. i was gonna tell you to cook for me! that looks really good. 😋

didn't take a picture but this is basically what i had: 

Image result for chicken salad with cranberries

salad with chicken, cranberries, and nuts... um i don't what else to say but i'm just eating lots of salads lately lol. usually they are more plain salads but i wanted to be extra today. i'll probably get tired of it soon though

Oooh no I'm not. I was thinking if anyone interested enough to share their meals and talk about it so I just did this out of the curiosity.

That's some healthy food you have. I need to get more salads and reduce more of my carbo--
I've been eating a lot of rice since 5505641321 years ago and I need to start getting rid of my belly asdkjghskgj

It's best to not get it more than twice a week? Just so that you're not tired from the same menu :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, eunheart said:

Oooh no I'm not. I was thinking if anyone interested enough to share their meals and talk about it so I just did this out of the curiosity.

That's some healthy food you have. I need to get more salads and reduce more of my carbo--
I've been eating a lot of rice since 5505641321 years ago and I need to start getting rid of my belly asdkjghskgj

It's best to not get it more than twice a week? Just so that you're not tired from the same menu :3

yeah ive been eating healthy on weekdays bc of my occupation, i need to stay in the best shape possible. yeah that would be good to not eat more than twice but i have thing weird thing where i become obsessed with a certain food/meal and i have to eat it everyday.... then i'll eventually get tired of it lul. oh i havent had rice in a while yum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 7:18 AM, Pleasure said:

yeah ive been eating healthy on weekdays bc of my occupation, i need to stay in the best shape possible. yeah that would be good to not eat more than twice but i have thing weird thing where i become obsessed with a certain food/meal and i have to eat it everyday.... then i'll eventually get tired of it lul. oh i havent had rice in a while yum.

Good that job make you have to be fit. So you have reason to keep your diet. I don't have one

wysSoY9.jpg

That sounds like few of my friends who listened to certain song every single day and loop them like crazy until they decide to move on and never listen to it ever again dlksajglkagj-- But for me yeah, I don't want to be tired of the same food so I rather changes food instead of having the same one again and again

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one of these days i'm going to remember to take pictures of my meal...then i'll post them here :hehe:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 12:23 AM, lovesojung said:

one of these days i'm going to remember to take pictures of my meal...then i'll post them here :hehe:

same i keep forgetting lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 12:23 PM, lovesojung said:

one of these days i'm going to remember to take pictures of my meal...then i'll post them here :hehe:

 

On 10/22/2019 at 11:15 PM, Pleasure said:

same i keep forgetting lol

You better do both of you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reviving this thread with an old food pic lmao

(i'm not a photographer so sorry for the bad quality)

image0.jpg?width=569&height=427

sesame chicken + pork fried rice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 11:38 AM, love said:

reviving this thread with an old food pic lmao

 

Hasdfsdfds lmaooo no wonder I feel like I've seen this title before 👀

Also that sesame chicken looks yummy regardless of the photoshoot quality you'll make me hungry in the middle of the night nnnnnn :rlytearpls:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Back to Top