Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
NezukoFluffy

for those in relationship .. is your gf/bf supportive for being a fanboy/fangirl of kpop/kdrama/anime/jpop?

He took me to the first ever BTS concert of my life. He is a nerd but let me babble about my love for BTS. I am so lucky to have him as my husband🥰

• Love 2

My bf doesn't know I'm actively on forums, or that I still listen to asian music. He knows I did both in my past and has no issue.

As for anime he's trying to get me to watch anime. Haven't watched since I was a kid. He's definitely not a weaboo though.

He seems to have more issue with the fact I have 150 video games onmy shelf. Well he doesn't have an issue, he just calls me a weeb jokingly for it

I think he could handle the Kpop thing since MOST kpop songs I only listen to once

yes, he's fully aware and is completely fine with it.

he didn't know a thing about kpop before dating me, but now i can definitely say he's a red velvet fanboy. 

My bf is Korean and he does listen to Kpop, but more of a casual listener. I wouldn't call him an anime, but he love love One Piece a lot. 

My bf knows J-pop has been part of my life since age 11 so that's not going to change. I'm not as big on K-pop as I used to be but still listen sometimes.

He won't admit it but I know he likes some K-pop songs 😅