Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
ashithbangera

Sales TWICE have surpassed 4 million Korean Album Sales, 1st and only GG to do so

Not surprised to see those numbers from the most legendary girl group ever.

This tweet just crossed my TL and now I'm confused. Does anyone know where this account is getting their info? There's no source linked.

17 minutes ago, Maphisto40 said:

This tweet just crossed my TL and now I'm confused. Does anyone know where this account is getting their info? There's no source linked.

It should refer to sales in Japan and Korea not just Korea.

4 minutes ago, Elessar said:

It should refer to sales in Japan and Korea not just Korea.

Yeah, that was my first thought. These kinds of accounts are kind of terrible at posting info accurately. They do it to everybody. 😕

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maphisto40 said:

Yeah, that was my first thought. These kinds of accounts are kind of terrible at posting info accurately. They do it to everybody. 😕

Yeah, it happens all the time. Even when we combine physical sales in Korea and Japan, Twice still doesn't reach 7M copies, I suppose they use Billboard Japan sales instead of Oricon and I'm still not sure if they are at 7.5M even with that lol :derp:

Edited by Elessar

On 9/30/2019 at 3:07 PM, Elessar said:

Yeah, it happens all the time. Even when we combine physical sales in Korea and Japan, Twice still doesn't reach 7M copies, I suppose they use Billboard Japan sales instead of Oricon and I'm still not sure if they are at 7.5M even with that lol :derp:

They are reporting "Billboard Japan's" recent report of TWICE's total sales. Which IMO is probably the most accurate of all reports since everyone else seems to selectively choose which vendors to report. ◄ Meaning that is why Hanteo, Gaon, Line, Oricon, etc... totals are so wildly different. Since Billboard is the only tracker that is truly "global", I would assume that they have better or more complete info. 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2019 at 3:07 PM, Elessar said:

Even on other trackers TWICE should be in the 7M range... they had 6.3M or 6.4M before "FANCY" and also sold 500K+ in less then a month with "HAPPY HAPPY" & "BREAKTHROUGH". Now they are working with "FEEL SPECIAL" (190K Hanteo)

Also... their previous albums sold 212K+ in 2019... before FANCY's release.