Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EasySteezy

Describe your perfect day

Okay let me paint my perfect day.

It's 80 degrees

I wake up at 10 and have my coffee and listen to music, (and it's a friday so there's new music)

mini dress: on!

Sparkly eyeshadow and on point highlight: done

I go see my dude, we bang, play a short round of video games, we get in the car and I have control of spotify, we go get indian food ( chicken tikka masala <3), then afterwards we go get icecream at this one cute ice cream place nearby, we go see a REALLY good movie, we stop by a gas station and get munchies, go home, have sex, play more vidya games, eat a couple edibles, get super high, watch cartoons or anime, bang again, cuddle, then fall asleep

BAM perfect day

wbu

Wake up when I want to, home alone almost the entire day leading me to do whatever I want to and can do.

Or

Spending an entire day with the person I have a crush on.. The time we usually spend with each other at school isn't enough.  :meow:

i just wanna stay home all day.

hve a pizza.rea. a few ilicit activities at night 

Edited by ohmymistake

Wake up, exercise, eat healthy foods, doing body and skin care routine.

Or having a picnic at the beach.

I wake up around 11 AM. it's 60-70 degrees all day, I'm wearing only leggings and a fuzzy sweater. My dude comes over with breakfast and iced coffee, we spend the whole day inside watching scary movies and making out. We end it by banging and he stays the night.

13 hours ago, Pleasure said:

a day with @jiayou 🙂

my perfect day would be with you and kina 😉

• Clown 1

6 hours ago, jiayou said:

my perfect day would be with you and kina 😉

thread is ruined now 🙂

6 hours ago, Pleasure said:

thread is ruined now 🙂

wow even though i said my perfect day is with you >:c

• Clown 1

i wake up at 6am -- im not utterly exhausted. i take a morning stroll. i eat a healthy breakfast. i get all my schoolwork done by noon and feel hella productive. i eat a healthy lunch. i even consider exercising. i dont, but i compensate by doing laundry. i have the whole afternoon to sing so i do. i eat a solid dinner and get ahead in my schoolwork, apply for jobs, etc. i facetime my so. i fall asleep by 10pm.

shit's impossible

if I ever wake up fully awake and don't feel like I need more sleep. it'd be a perfect day regardless

but that never happen

Extremely cold day, no class, and at home. So I can just sleep under my warm blankets all day and do nothing.

On 10/5/2019 at 2:06 AM, jiayou said:

wow even though i said my perfect day is with you >:c

i should have never introduced you to kina...

I wanna wake up in her arms and fall asleep in her arms, whatever happens inbetween doesn't even matter...

I am used to spending time actively, so when I have free time, I prefer working out or learning something new. Also, I like playing blackjack online, who plays too? I always play when need to relax a little.

Edited by Yamly

when BTS releases new music and I blissfully stream to it while eating chicken wings/pizza and no one bothers me with their irrelevant opinions for 24 hours. :blush: