Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Polaris_Tae

Hit me up with some good Asian dramas and movies

I've exhausted my watch list of Dramas/Anime and Movies and need some new shows to watch.

Want some fun new Shonen Ai/BL or fluffy High School Dramas, though other recommendations are also acceptable

Just finished both 7 Days movies and Spiritpact (Anime)

Currently watching:

• Magical Girl Ore! (Anime)
  • Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation (Anime)
  • The Untamed (Chinese Drama)

Specifically Chinese; Japanese and Korean drama's, though if there are some good series from other countries I might give them a watch too

Edited by Polaris_Tae

heyoooo
This is my drama faves list
and This is my fave movies list

I really like some Thai TV shows and Filipino movies can be great - if you're looking for new things they can be good to start "."

For BL shows - Have you watched HiStory? HiStory Crossing the Line & HiStory Trapped are amazing 
Thai BL shows are also some of the best

Edited by blossoms
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, blossoms said:

heyoooo
This is my drama faves list
and This is my fave movies list

I really like some Thai TV shows and Filipino movies can be great - if you're looking for new things they can be good to start "."

For BL shows - Have you watched HiStory? HiStory Crossing the Line & HiStory Trapped are amazing 
Thai BL shows are also some of the best

OMG thank you ~

This'll keep me busy for ages 

The only BL shows I've seen iirc are Seven Days: Monday - Thursday, Seven Days: Fri-Sun, Given (anime) Yuri!!! On Ice & No. 6 (if they even count), I'm trying to branch out into the live action editions of BL & just started watching 'Love is More Than a Word', I'll give HiStory a go ~~

Edited by Polaris_Tae
spelling mistake lol
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Polaris_Tae said:

The only BL shows I've seen iirc are Seven Days: Monday - Thursday, Seven Days: Fri-Sun, Given (anime) Yuri!!! On Ice & No. 6 (if they even count), I'm trying to branch out into the live action editions of BL & just started watchingg 'Love is More Than a Word', I'll give HiStory a go ~~

I think we might have some similar tastes so to start I really recommend  HiStory: Crossing the Line (its genuinely the best and its on youtube and subbed like life-changing truly) and also Love By Chance which is a thai drama - once you get into thai dramas its a whole new world there is honestly so many of them and most of them are great. 
These two are probably the most popular ones right now ^.^ 

I need to watch more Chinese dramas honestly - I'm gonna add Love is More than a Word and The Untamed to my watchlist 🥰

Also for anime I recently watched Given and it's good, very cute! 

• Love 1

I haven't had time to watch a lot of dramas like I used to but I highly suggest the Japanese version of Sign. There's a Korean version too but imo the Japanese one is so much better.