Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SomewhereHere

Vietnamese Pop/Entertainment Thread

22 hours ago, SomewhereHere said:

They posted on their IG that they  met Oneus. That's pretty cool and I can't wait for that episode. 

In the meantime posting this because I really liked his dance @ 1 Million Dance Studio. He's such a good dancer.

Here is the episode

71968271_509844883182827_234044876330840

And new We Will Debut episode

RBW is really investing on them. It's  a huge risk, so hope it pays off. 

D1verse may not be popular amongst the general vietnamese audience, but if they can get support from the massive Kpop fans, I think they will do good. UNI5, Monstar and Zero9 have tried and failed to get attention from the viet Kpop fandom. Some like them, but many don't. 

• Like 1

I disagree with some people saying they are the boy version of LIME. LIME never had this much good promotions during their pre-debut. ''I See Your Voice'' appearance was probably the highlight of their career. And their company V& is a nugu company, while RBW is consider a third-tier Kpop agency. 

If D1verse becomes a success, it can open the doors for more vietnamese trainees in RBW or other companies, that in the end will lead to a debuting viet idol in a Kpop group. 

Btw, V&K seems to have sold the rights to I'M YOUR FAN to this group. It's 98% identical to the original. Makes me sad when I listen to it. LIME is no more 😭

6thSense and St319 should just go over to Yeah1 and learn how to promote a group. Despite SGO48 just started and has a smaller fandom than both boy groups, their company are promoting so much better than the latters. 

This was their first handshake event last month. Their visual has improved a lot since their pre-debut.

72167071_672666369889652_865144509068371

23 hours ago, Cosmic Warrior said:

6thSense and St319 should just go over to Yeah1 and learn how to promote a group. Despite SGO48 just started and has a smaller fandom than both boy groups, their company are promoting so much better than the latters. 

This was their first handshake event last month. Their visual has improved a lot since their pre-debut.

72167071_672666369889652_865144509068371

I believe that they are able to do so with the help of the AKB's collaboration. If anything, those two companies should collab with either a legit Japanese or Korean company. Not some unknown company.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:52 PM, Cosmic Warrior said:

I disagree with some people saying they are the boy version of LIME. LIME never had this much good promotions during their pre-debut. ''I See Your Voice'' appearance was probably the highlight of their career. And their company V& is a nugu company, while RBW is consider a third-tier Kpop agency. 

If D1verse becomes a success, it can open the doors for more vietnamese trainees in RBW or other companies, that in the end will lead to a debuting viet idol in a Kpop group. 

Btw, V&K seems to have sold the rights to I'M YOUR FAN to this group. It's 98% identical to the original. Makes me sad when I listen to it. LIME is no more 😭

Who's saying that they are the boy version of Lime? That's not true at all. 

On 10/12/2019 at 4:38 AM, SomewhereHere said:

Who's saying that they are the boy version of Lime? That's not true at all. 

Some of the vietnamese comments from articles about D1Verse. I disagree with them too. 

Speaking of LIME, Ivone will star in a korean-web drama

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cosmic Warrior said:

Some of the vietnamese comments from articles about D1Verse. I disagree with them too. 

That is great that she's working. I see Emma more often than the other girls nowadays.

3 hours ago, Cosmic Warrior said:

That is great that she's working. I see Emma more often than the other girls nowadays.

Celeb Academy released a great article about vietnamese music. I agree with a lot of what they wrote. Warning, Google translation:

VPOP YOUNG ARTISTS PAINS FIRST WHEN "SUSTAINABLE GROWTH" IS STILL EXCEEDED WITH QUALITY!

Young artists Vpop headache when "sustainable reputation" is still too far away despite having enough qualities!

"It is better to have a glorious moment and then be extinguished, than to be sad for a hundred years." However, Vietnamese artists no one wants to turn off after 1 minute of splendor. What they want is sustained shine. So how can young talent be famous for long?

Showbiz Vietnam is becoming more and more bustling with the appearance of a series of young artists' faces. However, the fact has shown that only a few artists attract the attention of the public, and only a part of it creates a lasting echo in the audience.

What risks have made them - young talents unable to shine long term? What secrets can help artists maintain a firm foothold in the hearts of the public?

ARTIST HIT 1: HAD SKILLS ARE unprepared for a long-distance race

One-hit-wonder, a familiar phrase for singers who have only one hit in their singing career. The lack of preparation in investing in long-distance race makes it impossible for these artists to overcome their own shadows.

maxresdefault-4.jpg

Understanding personal color can guide the artist's long-term development path. Understanding the color of music influences the selection of strategic products, so that can ensure the songs released to the public always keep the hot and create unique qualities of the artist.

maxresdefault.jpg

There are many famous phenomena only after 1 hit, but cannot last because ... lack of investment and serious preparation. Audiences always want to hear new voices, but they also want to enjoy quality, professional and well-trained vocalists.

Not only about singing, repertoire, artists also need to know how to invest in a team working through the process of exchanging and creating relationships with industry experts.

However, to be able to search for an environment to fully develop the artist's capabilities, it is really difficult to find in the artist training market today.

IMG_8544.jpg

TARGETS OF VIETNAMESE MUSIC VILLAGE: INVESTMENT FROM VERSION TO PROFESSIONAL
We can see that some cases always hold their ground because they constantly train their voices, invest in stage productions and performances and have a professional working crew, such as My Tam, Ho Ngoc Ha, Son Tung MTP ..

maxresdefault-2.jpg

Not only impressed with the album Tam 9, My Tam also makes the audience proud to be the first Southeast Asian singer to hold a private concert at the Korean Stadium - the venue for a series of big names like Seungri of Big Bang, Yoonmirae, Air Pink, Kim Jung Soo

maxresdefault-3.jpg

Son Tung M-TP
After 12 hours of debut, the music video 'Give it to me' not only kept the top 1 position in Vietnam, top 1 in Asia, the top 1 in the world within 24 hours but also achieved many more records.

Wishing it to be safe is not bad, if you know the right investment for the future!

To be a comprehensive artist, it is not easy to keep lasting popularity. You will have to identify your music color, build your own team, constantly try to train your professional skills and soft skills.

Can you do all that, alone?

What helps you to believe that you are investing in the right direction?

What helps you to be sure that you will accomplish all of the above without making any mistakes?

With Celeb Academy - the place nurturing for sustainable fame, you will no longer have to struggle alone in your career path.

087fbc268e2668783137.jpgCeleb Academy is the first comprehensive IDOL training institute in Vietnam. Here, young artists have 11 comprehensive skills training for IDOL, with a training roadmap combining theory and practice, taught by experts and celebrities.

Celeb Academy makes it easy for students to develop their own skills, approach and network with industry experts, and help students learn their own color.

Popularity always starts from creating an Impression that impresses the public. The reputation of a celebrity does not necessarily depend on the position or achievements they have achieved; which were acquired by their prominence in the first moment. But that is why fame will also become fragile by not maintaining the impression that the first moment created.

Celeb Academy

Too many Vpop artists are unable to sustain long-term success. For example Orange. She had a huge hit last year, went to Mama and won a award. But now, where is she??? 

Edited by Cosmic Warrior

On 10/17/2019 at 9:27 PM, Cosmic Warrior said:

Z-Boys Roy covering Crush-Beautiful from the Goblin OST

I absolutely love his current look and hope he keeps it. And his voice is SO nice. I agree with the commentators. He should do at least one Korean OST.

On 10/17/2019 at 10:13 PM, Cosmic Warrior said:

Please can't they just disband 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

Omg. I couldn't even finish watching this. They need to get better stylists and stop with the horrible hair colors.