Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SomewhereHere

Vietnamese Pop/Entertainment Thread

Since D1Verse is a vietnamese group, I guess I can post their videos here? RBW is marketing them to international fans as well. I think this is the very first time a vietnamese artist has a presence on 1thek. 

This is their own survival show. Only 5 will be in the final lineup, so two must sadly go. 

Edited by Cosmic Warrior

Yeah, D1verse can go here, and YES to them being promoted on 1theK. I thought it was just on their main channel which doesn't have a lot of subs. Although I'm sad about them being 5 instead of all 7. I got used to them as a full group.

Thanks! I hope they can be the breakthrough for VPOP groups. Exposing them to international Kpop fans can be a huge advantaged for them. 

UNI5 and Monstar are not going anywhere and Zer09 is just irrelevant even though they got to perform on Soribada Awards which is just mindblowing... 

Yes, I hope so and that this isn't just a gimmick.

I like the direction that they've gone with both Onewe and Oneus. Both groups have good concepts that match them, so I'm hoping this group is given something that works for them and is good -- like just don't release something to release.

1. Uni5- still disappointed they haven't gotten any comebacks while Han Sara & Anh Tu did.
  2. Monstar - I don't know why they haven't released anything recently. They need to do another comeback soon.

Have you heard about the group CZB aka Crazy boys that debuted in July? They are a collaberation between Vietnam and Korea, Big Arts Ent(Vietnam) and Layon Ent(Korean). What's so funny on their debut day, they announce their fandom club as well lol They are supposedly trained in the harsh and strick Kpop way, but what I've seen so far is just bad. They don't even have a MV. Apparantly the korean company got some Kpop groups to give them their blessing

spacer.png

Source: Kenh14.vn CZB

Only Vpop group that interest me right now is D1Verse. Because as you mentioned about Oneus and Onewe, RBW is doing a good job and they are a known Kpop agency. I put more of my trust in them than some random nugu korean company with a small viet agency that nobody ever heard about.

Until Vietnam gets it Produce show, none of these newcomers will get any far when even good groups like UNI5 and Monstar are struggling...

No, I didn't hear about CBZ. What poor promotion.

The song is better than what Zero9 has come out with so far, so I'll give them that. But they definitely need to work on their synchronization and one guy missed the beginning of his part. 

Geez, these collaborations are going terribly so far. I found a clearer version of their performance.

Lanh Thanh won the Rising Star Award at the Busan International Film Festival. Isaac was in attendance as well. Lanh Thanh was the actor who played the king in Chi Pu's  "Anh Oi O Lai" MV.

D1Verse is getting the promotion any Vpop artist would have dreamed of.

Episode 5 was my favourite because of their evaluation performances. Their singing and dancing has improved vastly from the V Heartbeat show. Also, not to mention their korean is really good. Things are looking good before their debut, but shame it can't be all 7 of them. 

If their debut is a success, I hope RBW would consider making a sister group and putting ex-Idol School Young Ju in it as well. She's wasting time in Vietnam and is already 24. 

On 10/6/2019 at 8:50 PM, Cosmic Warrior said:

D1Verse is getting the promotion any Vpop artist would have dreamed of.

Episode 5 was my favourite because of their evaluation performances. Their singing and dancing has improved vastly from the V Heartbeat show. Also, not to mention their korean is really good. Things are looking good before their debut, but shame it can't be all 7 of them. 

They posted on their IG that they  met Oneus. That's pretty cool and I can't wait for that episode. 

In the meantime posting this because I really liked his dance @ 1 Million Dance Studio. He's such a good dancer.

Edited by SomewhereHere