Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Lamington

Super M Merch Bundles - Orders to be shipped after Oct 26.

Damn I missed OH :har:

1 hour ago, copperfire said:

I can taste the salt and the jealousy🙃  merch are actually bomb and quality, i would buy those ar tees,  if they were available in asia!   Shipping fees kill my desire for anything though.  Also a baek's barcode hoodie by prive cost 95 usd so i think they're banking on that. 

Think of it this way to lessen the salt... With those prices... They won't threaten your faves

Nah bruv tbh.

Tbh im not even anti bundles like a lot of kpop fans seems to be. That is just what charting in west usually entails these days. Also im not stressin ab buyin a 100$ hoodie/jacket. I done that plenty times. But it has to be worth. Like the ones ive got, its usually bc its like a proper clothing brand, or even for merch, they are ethically (aka locally, not in sweatshop in china like tbh majority of clothes prob is) made or of higher quality. Those tshirts of the individual are just copy pasted corny teaser pic looking, no individuality. Ive gotten merch tshirts that are more unique like 15-20$ a pop (incl digital copy)

Idk why anyone would want to wear that jacket tho it is srsly fugly. It is borderline crime to sell that for 100$ the back is just so... and the tag on the front (and on back of red shirt) is so bad. The red shirt would b pretty good w,o it ngl. Basically what im saying is, if ppl wanna waste money on stuff like this ok, but they could of invested in some actual thot in styling the merch.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, hyunjae luvr said:

Nah bruv tbh.

Tbh im not even anti bundles like a lot of kpop fans seems to be. That is just what charting in west usually entails these days. Also im not stressin ab buyin a 100$ hoodie/jacket. I done that plenty times. But it has to be worth. Like the ones ive got, its usually bc its like a proper clothing brand, or even for merch, they are ethically (aka locally, not in sweatshop in china like tbh majority of clothes prob is) made or of higher quality. Those tshirts of the individual are just copy pasted corny teaser pic looking, no individuality. Ive gotten merch tshirts that are more unique like 15-20$ a pop (incl digital copy)

Idk why anyone would want to wear that jacket tho it is srsly fugly. It is borderline crime to sell that for 100$ the back is just so... and the tag on the front (and on back of red shirt) is so bad. The red shirt would b pretty good w,o it ngl. Basically what im saying is, if ppl wanna waste money on stuff like this ok, but they could of invested in some actual thot in styling the merch.

Those ar t-shirts are augumented reality tshirts.  They move when scanned with your phone.  I've never seen that with a kpop group. Thought and effort was actually put into that.  It's actually pretty cool! 

The rest of the merch are pretty plain.  But like I said... Have you seen Baek's prive line?  People actually buy those for that price, plain/casual.   People bought those for that price for Baekhyun, not Prive.   Just saying.  Baekhyun is actually branding enough.  Now i am assuming the material is good of course since I can't judge in the pic. 

Now, personally i would't buy it because shipping would more than double the price.  And I'm not a super m fan... And i'm not exactly baek/ kai biased.

But the augumented reality shirts with kai and baek i would, providing shipping will be affordable.  I'm not wearing it. But those will hang on my wall! 

Edited by copperfire

I’m curious, if the shipping address for the merch is outside the US does the digital album sale count towards the US charts?

It shouldn’t do, but how does Billboard police that?

Edited by AriNoona

2 hours ago, AriNoona said:

I’m curious, if the shipping address for the merch is outside the US does the digital album sale count towards the US charts?

It shouldn’t do, but how does Billboard police that?

Merch and albums are available in the u.s. Only.  If you want you to get them for overseas. You'd have to have it shipped to a u. S. Address first, then have your package forwarded to you

8 hours ago, copperfire said:

I can taste the salt and the jealousy🙃  merch are actually bomb and quality, i would buy those ar tees,  if they were available in asia!   Shipping fees kill my desire for anything though.  Also a baek's barcode hoodie by prive cost 95 usd so i think they're banking on that. 

Think of it this way to lessen the salt... With those prices... They won't threaten your faves

The were never a threat to my faves.....but go off......... that jacket is trash BTW

• Tea 1

2 hours ago, ruppi said:

why are armies in here more interested in the merch than sm fans lol

Because SM fans spent years talking about how BTS were sell outs and only looking for western validation while they slowly gained fans in America and suddenly SM makes the most money hungry sell out shit i've ever seen and all the SM stans can't wait to slurp up NCT America's sweat while praising SM for being so smart.

beck bennett if that makes sense GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Tea 5
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, NoIdeaWhyImHere said:

Because SM fans spent years talking about how BTS were sell outs and only looking for western validation while they slowly gained fans in America and suddenly SM makes the most money hungry sell out shit i've ever seen and all the SM stans can't wait to slurp up NCT America's sweat while praising SM for being so smart.

beck bennett if that makes sense GIF by Saturday Night Live

So you basically have no life? Most people would move on after 3-4 years of using the same excuse ^^ Kinda funny however to be offended over merch which wasn't even made for you guys in the first place.

Fandoms under SM literally never praise the company for being smart, espcially not in this case but go off and make up your own narrative. You guys have a talent to spin everything and make yourself out to be the victim even over something this dumb lol. I'd give you guys points for being shady and all ...but at one point it has just gotten repetitive you know. Maybe try to diss something else for once? Would help making you all look slightly less obsessed.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 7

7 minutes ago, ruppi said:

So you basically have no life? Most people would move on after 3-4 years of using the same excuse ^^ Kinda funny however to be offended over merch which wasn't even made for you guys in the first place.

Fandoms under SM literally never praise the company for being smart, espcially not in this case but go off and make up your own narrative. You guys have a talent to spin everything and make yourself out to be the victim even over something this dumb lol. I'd give you guys points for being shady and all ...but at one point it has just gotten repetitive you know. Maybe try to diss something else for once? Would help making you all look slightly less obsessed.

I have no life? At most i took a cheap shot at how SM stans are hypocrites and moved on with my life, i don't care about that one cheap shot beyond making it.

Did you take the poll for all SM stans and their feelings about this cash grab? or is that just something you are saying because you feel a need to defend yourself?

Also about the bolded part, 2 years from now if people still remember or care about Sperm being a cash grab come back and complain about repetition, just because you get to forget about how insufferable everyone was for years since you dont like the group that was getting bashed doesn't mean i have to forget as well.

Edited by NoIdeaWhyImHere
  • Love 7

I hope the money is going for at least a charity or something, it's so damn expensive.. I get why it's expensive for some items, but it's way too much for the other stuff.

Edited by BeautifulGoodbye

1 hour ago, NoIdeaWhyImHere said:

I have no life? At most i took a cheap shot at how SM stans are hypocrites and moved on with my life, i don't care about that one cheap shot beyond making it.

Did you take the poll for all SM stans and their feelings about this cash grab? or is that just something you are saying because you feel a need to defend yourself?

Also about the bolded part, 2 years from now if people still remember or care about Sperm being a cash grab come back and complain about repetition, just because you get to forget about how insufferable everyone was for years since you dont like the group that was getting bashed doesn't mean i have to forget as well.

You may have taken a cheap shot once in here, I dont know you so I have no idea what kind of comments you usually make but I wasn't talking about you personally but the behaviour of armies in here in general. Before I made my comment, the thread literally was 90% made of army complains over a topic that is not your buisness...so yes you guys as in armies have no life lol. 

What poll are you even talking about? I don't care for merch, I literally only asked why armies felt the need to be more offended over the price of the merch than SM fans in here aka this thread. It's you who decided to take it futher than that by insulting SM fans so don't be all offended by me not taking kindly to that.

Also you making one cheap insult after another doesn't make you look any smarter either. Your group was bashed and I get it might have been hurtful but your fandom has more than made up for it in bad behavior in return. In fact your fandom has made it a habit to attack even groups that haven't even debuted back when bts got shit for months but your fandom keeps using the fact that they were bullied at one point to bully others in return, even those that have never even done anything in the first place.

I need to wait another two years to complain about repetition, seriously? So the past 3 years of gloating haven't been enough yet? Yeah I'm sorry but you really need to get your priorities straight being hurt in the past is no excuse for hurting others ever.

• Like 4
  • Clown 2
  • Dislike 2

2 hours ago, ruppi said:

You may have taken a cheap shot once in here, I dont know you so I have no idea what kind of comments you usually make but I wasn't talking about you personally but the behaviour of armies in here in general. Before I made my comment, the thread literally was 90% made of army complains over a topic that is not your buisness...so yes you guys as in armies have no life lol. 

What poll are you even talking about? I don't care for merch, I literally only asked why armies felt the need to be more offended over the price of the merch than SM fans in here aka this thread. It's you who decided to take it futher than that by insulting SM fans so don't be all offended by me not taking kindly to that.

Also you making one cheap insult after another doesn't make you look any smarter either. Your group was bashed and I get it might have been hurtful but your fandom has more than made up for it in bad behavior in return. In fact your fandom has made it a habit to attack even groups that haven't even debuted back when bts got shit for months but your fandom keeps using the fact that they were bullied at one point to bully others in return, even those that have never even done anything in the first place.

I need to wait another two years to complain about repetition, seriously? So the past 3 years of gloating haven't been enough yet? Yeah I'm sorry but you really need to get your priorities straight being hurt in the past is no excuse for hurting others ever.

So basically you are a pressed Egg?

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

48 minutes ago, ArcanaXV said:

So basically you are a pressed Egg?

Basically piss off, your favs don't have anything to do with this

• Like 1
  • Clown 2

11 minutes ago, Augusto said:

Do they have batteries and plastic bags?

Desperate measures call for desperate times. 🤑 

• Like 1
  • Clown 1

22 hours ago, ruppi said:

Basically piss off, your favs don't have anything to do with this

Thanks for confirming that you are in fact a pressed egg

• Clown 1