Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Lamington

[NB] IZ*ONE's Kim Chaewon's past last 'Ask FM' answers under debate

IZ*ONE's Kim Chaewon's past last 'Ask FM' answers under debate

kimchaewon.jpg

Article: IZ*ONE's Kim Chaewon's past statements on SNS under debate, "Not controversial" vs "Should've been more careful"

Source: M+ News via Nate

AskFM questions:
"Do you hate fat (men)?"
A: Who would even like it..

"What kind of man do you like?"
A: I don't have a specific type but um... ㅋㅋㅋ someone who isn't short

"How would you like your man to look?"
A: Handsomely

-

1. [+1,081, -25] But really, who would like a short and fat man?

2. [+846, -16] Didn't she say all this before her debut? I'd understand it being controversial if she swore in any of her answers but her answers are alright. Most high school girls are into tall, skinny men anyway.

3. [+814, -17] Her answers seem appropriate for her age

4. [+63, -2] ??????????? What is supposed to be controversial about this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+31, -2] What's the problem? Her answers sound cute

6. [+24, -1] Apparently these are from when she was in second year of junior high ㅋㅋ which makes her answers actually very lenient given her age ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+20, -1] Wait, what's the issue here? ㅡㅡ

8. [+20, -1] Even fellow men aren't into men who are short, fat, and ugly...

9. [+17, -2] It's only fat and ugly men who are mad over this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+14, -1] What's the problem? Who really is into fat and short men???

-

I don't care that she said this but the reactions would be different if a boy group member said he hated fat women I'm pretty sure. Digging up ancient history is pointless imo in general. 

• Like 1
  • Tea 7

Just now, eternal glow said:

I don't care that she said this but the reactions would be different if a boy group member said he hated fat women I'm pretty sure. Digging up ancient history is pointless imo in general. 

She was in middle school lmao. Shoot, if most of us were to be held accountable for things we’ve said in middle school we’d all be cancelled.

Do idols never delete their past accounts when they become trainees or? 💀

5 hours ago, eternal glow said:

I have to agree with this ^^

Not sure how genuine this really is and if it is, she was like what...11? I cannot hold remarks like this against her, her answers were not diplomatic but I wouldn’t expect a young preteen to be careful and considerate with their words.

The response to hating fat men though...I hope she has changed her mentality. Hating someone for their body and implying that no one would like people of that body type is really quite sad. Par for the course I suppose...

Edited by Joon
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Joon said:

Not sure how genuine this really is and if it is, she was like what...11? I cannot hold remarks like this against her, her answers were not diplomatic but I wouldn’t expect a young preteen to be careful and considerate with their words.

The response to hating fat men though...I hope she has changed her mentality. Hating someone for their body and implying that no one would like people of that body type is really quite sad. Par for the course I suppose...

I doubt this is legit her since woollim trainees always required to delete all of their sns accounts (past and present) and they aren't allowed to have one other than the official woollim_rookie twitter account

36 minutes ago, vay26 said:

I doubt this is legit her since woollim trainees always required to delete all of their sns accounts (past and present) and they aren't allowed to have one other than the official woollim_rookie twitter account

Yeah wouldn’t surprise me at all if it is fake. 

On 9/25/2019 at 11:55 AM, Lamington said:

bruhhh xD

On 9/25/2019 at 12:55 PM, Lamington said:

I mean, exactly..

5 hours ago, Joey said:

well, to this day shindong still get bashed for saying the same thing

Exactly. He has apologized multiple times and he has showed that he is the exact opposite now (educated, body-positive, encouraging chubby women) but people still mad. I bet if he was a fit and handsome oppar fangirls would forgive him quicker... And I don't blame Chaewon for her comment at all omg people usually grow up and learn. 

Edited by Gerimolda
Spelling mistake
  • Tea 1