Jump to content
OneHallyu Will Be Closing End Of 2023 ×
OneHallyu

A mother trying to starve her disabled son to death


Recommended Posts

NILAI: ENFORCEMENT officers, who raided a flat in Taman Semarak here yesterday to weed out illegal immigrants, were shocked to find a 15-year-old physically-challenged boy confined in a room.

 

“The boy looked emaciated and the room was littered with soil and faeces,†Negri Sembilan Immigration Department director Faizal Fazri Othman told Bernama.

 

Faizal Fazri said the teenager was sent to Tuanku Jaafar Hospital in Seremban for examination, while his mother, from Sabah, was detained to facilitate investigations.

 

Negri Sembilan Welfare, Women’s Development and Family executive councillor Datuk Norhayati Omar said the teenager was being monitored at the hospital’s paediatric ward.

 

“He does not have a fever and is not coughing. The hospital does not, however, know the teen’s medical history as there are no records,†she said after visiting the boy yesterday.

 

She urged the police to investigate the case as there were elements of abuse and neglect.

 

“The teen will be placed under the care of the Welfare Department until a full report is obtained from the hospital.â€

 

Women, Family and Community Development Minister Datuk Rohani Abdul Karim said the Welfare Department had been directed to investigate.

 

Investigations are being carried out to determine why the teenager was left confined and malnourished.

“An initial finding is that the boy has cerebral palsy.

 

“His mother, a divorcee from Sabah, has been taking care of him since the divorce.â€

Rohani said the mother had denied neglecting the teen.

 

~

 

“I don’t know how to get help†says OKU’s mother

 

SEREMBAN: The mother of the malnourished special needs teenager (OKU) who was kept in captivity in Taman Semarak, Nilai, claimed she was unaware of the procedures to seek help from Social Welfare Department (JKM) and other government agencies.

 

The 40-year old woman, who declined to be named told Berita Harian she had planned to send her child, Muhammad Firdaus, 15, to the Welfare Department but didn’t understand the process of getting help besides facing hardship.

 

“I am giving away my child to the Social Welfare Department (JKM). This is the best for him. It’s not that I don’t love him, but it’s the best thing I could do for his future,†she said.

 

“Not only am I financially unstable, my working schedule makes it harder for me to take care of Firdaus.â€

The woman, a divorcee from Tawau, Sabah, works at a catering company in the KL International Airport.

She claimed her work starts at 8am till 4pm, and 4pm till midnight.

 

“Sometimes I have to do overtime to provide for my family,†she said.

 

Women, Family and Community Development Minister Datuk Rohani Abdul Karim had said yesterday the Welfare Department had been directed to investigate.

 

Rohani added initial investigation showed the boy has cerebal palsy.

Muhammad Firdaus was found during a raid to weed out illegal immigrants by Negri Sembilan immigration officers.

 

He was kept captive in a room covered in soil and faeces.

 

~

 

Malnourished boy's mom arrested

 

SEREMBAN: The mother of the malnourished special needs teenager (OKU) who was kept in captivity in Taman Semarak, Nilai, was  arrested by police last night.

 

Nilai police chief Superintendent Abdullah Roning said the woman is under remand for four days until Wednesday.

 

“She was arrested at her home in Semarak flats to facilitate investigation,†said Abdullah.

 

The 15-year old teenager, was taken to Tuanku Jaafar Hospital in Seremban for treatment.

Abdullah added the case is investigated under Section 31 of the Child Act 2001.

 

The boy was found during a raid to weed out illegal immigrants by Negri Sembilan immigration officers.

 

~

The kid in better condition now as he is receiving treatment in hospital.

 

The pic of the boy when they found him.

2206NEWS30.transformed.jpg

okus.transformed.jpg

 

 

Source:http://www.nst.com.my/node/5123  http://www.nst.com.my/node/5195 http://www.nst.com.my/node/5216

 

~

 

His mom, is a disgusting piece of shit that deserve to rot in hell tbh... currently, that bitch is receiving nationwide hate.

 

Update: Just out on the news today stated that his dad has passed away for 2 years already....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“I am giving away my child to the Social Welfare Department (JKM). This is the best for him. It’s not that I don’t love him, but it’s the best thing I could do for his future,†she said.

 

​Bitch even if you want to keep him I hope they take him away from you ... sad excuse for a human being. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I swear to God my heart almost stop when I first sees the news on tv3.  Such ruthless people.....  I can't beleive there's such parents out there.  The newscaster said the immigration people thought it was a dead body at first.  Seeing the video of the boy crawling out of the room just breaks my heart...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I want to cry. He has lived for 15-years and does not hold any records in the hospital for his condition. Instead, he is locked up with faeces and left with a body eating away on itself.

 

This is heart-breaking. Regardless of disability, a Human is still Human.

 

May he find happiness that he never experienced before. I hope he can develop his speech to socialize with others, because those who are born with cerebral palsy tend to have a short life-span. It would be lovely if his harsh memories can be replaced with warm loving ones.

He deserves a life, and I wholeheartedly wish him all the best.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Back to Top