Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
katt

Official Produce 101 Japan Thread

omg Ryuta's ranking was shoking the most

Spoiler

He dropped in the ranking so much from 18 to 49 .. what happend ? why people not voting for him ?

On 10/30/2019 at 10:06 PM, dubious said:

Kind of feel bad Kazuma got the place he did, since he was generally sitting towards the middle of the relevant elimination ranks before the actual elimination. Hopefully with phone numbers needed to vote now though the whole thing with people voting the lowest ranked trainees stops :x

Yeahh, also I feel like now that the internacional fans can't vote we will see some changes in the rank.

About Kazuma

Spoiler

It was surprising I was sure he would make it through the first elimination at least. Really sad because he was so close.

About the episode 6 rank

Spoiler

Oh! I'm sure that Mamechan fans are going to work hard next weeks to see him in the top three again.

8 minutes ago, modernBTS said:

omg Ryuta's ranking was shoking the most

Reveal hidden contents

He dropped in the ranking so much from 18 to 49 .. what happend ? why people not voting for him ?

Fans messing with the rank 😑

I hope the top 35 doesn't filled with useless votes.. feel bad for ryuta, it looks like his chance make it at least to top 20 is really small

wishing Ando Tomoaki and Kono Junki locked at debut line to the end

i can't bring myself to watch survival shows anymore because of secondhand embarrassment, but i've been watching the performances and i have my picks.

hako did REALLY well so i want him to debut

imagine being the only skilled vocalist and having to wait for your part after, gutierez healed my ears after all the bleeding

sho's team was pretty decent but he is just *italian chef kiss*

after seeing everything i can't bring myself to watch it, the stages were so low budged it makes me sad i mean

those lights i- 💀💀💀

the face that i liked from the beginning was tomoaki ando HE IS THE MAN. there are a lot of trainees who are GREAT dancers but didn't make it anyway. idk how the top 11 is rn but aren't most of them dancers? lmao i'm trying not to like anyone lower than 12 in the ranks lol i'm not watching it since i know it's gonna be hell anyway

Edited by taeyong's panicked scream
  • Tea 1
  • Dislike 1
  • WTF 1

@taeyong's panicked scream Well I think that in order to enjoy the show you have to accept that it's VERY different from the Korean version. The trainees aren't trainees they are just kids that were selected from auditions. No previous training.

They aren't getting classes or living in the dorms the entire time, they go home and come back for filming so the time for rehearsals is limited and their improvement slow. Also they barely use prerecorded vocals for the performances.

The camera work is indeed questionable but after the complaints of the japanese fans it improved a bit so we can only hope to see more improvements in the future.

Idk I think the trainees are really likeable and more "pure" since they don't have to fulfill the spectations from companies. And overall I enjoy some of the new things they introduced in this version.

Edited by Gene_e
  • Love 1

OMG Yugo's fancam have so many dislikes 😞

i hope what happend in ep 6 not gonna effect his ranking i feel so bad since he's one of my picks

5 hours ago, Gene_e said:

@taeyong's panicked scream Well I think that in order to enjoy the show you have to accept that it's VERY different from the Korean version. The trainees aren't trainees they are just kids that were selected from auditions. No previous training.

They aren't getting classes or living in the dorms the entire time, they go home and come back for filming so the time for rehearsals is limited and their improvement slow. Also they barely use prerecorded vocals for the performances.

The camera work is indeed questionable but after the complaints of the japanese fans it improved a bit so we can only hope to see more improvements in the future.

Idk I think the trainees are really likeable and more "pure" since they don't have to fulfill the spectations from companies. And overall I enjoy some of the new things they introduced in this version.

i have nothing against this format and i actually like the fact that they are independent trainees i just wanted  to point out how some of them are just really outstanding boys, but yeah they should've done a better job at production these boys deserve better i've seen so many complaints structure wise 

45 minutes ago, modernBTS said:

i hope what happend in ep 6 not gonna effect his ranking i feel so bad since he's one of my picks

yugo is really cute

why is he being hated?

55 minutes ago, modernBTS said:

He is one of my picks too. I'm so worried for him I fear for another Ryuta or Togo situation here, I hope his fans are doing their best knowing that he needs them more than ever 

10 minutes ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

i have nothing against this format and i actually like the fact that they are independent trainees i just wanted  to point out how some of them are just really outstanding boys, but yeah they should've done a better job at production these boys deserve better i've seen so many complaints structure wise 

yugo is really cute

why is he being hated?

Well, the good news is that it seems like the production team really listen the complaints.

Yugo is getting a lot of hate about a situation that happened in the last episode. I will use the spoiler tag just in case, this is what I understood

Spoiler

He and Taiga both wanted the rap part. Taiga asked the other boys to vote between he and Yugo and Taiga won but at the end the team pushed Taiga for vocals so Yugo got the rap part. 

Taiga was very disappointed because since he has a lower rank he thinks he is going to get eliminated if he doesn't show his skills and people think Yugo should have given the rap part to Taiga because Yugo has a good rank and he is being selfish.

I think they should give trainees in-ear because its drag the quality down. I mean many experience idols/artists still need it so what do they expect these kids with no experience can pull it off with no backing vocal, in-ear and with such a tiny bgm ? I mean some group slayed but most of these kids have raw talented but not all of them so some groups were really terrible. They can probably perform better with in ear.

Edited by Asryuki
  • Love 1

Apparently some eliminated trainees are getting offers from korean companies. Happy that they are getting opportunities.

30 minutes ago, modernBTS said:

omg guys did you saw the new rank of ep 9 ?

https://produce101.jp/rank/

so shocking tbh

I was coming to write the same!! Mess!! What is happening???

I mean, it's because of the "only 2picks" vote?? 

Spoiler

I was expecting Yugo's drop after what happened but Heecheon and Takumi??? That's crazy!!

Stopped watching but still follow this thread.  The rankings are like...wow.

"Ranking change" trended in Japan 😂 they are shocked too!

Episodes 6 and 7 with english subs

Bad news!! It's trending now in Japan.

I'm SO sad! I think from the Korean trainees he was the most invested in the show as he pointed out it was his last chance. It would have been a great member of the final group.

I really hope everything is ok with him and he has a bright future waiting for him.

Edited by Gene_e

My third favorite also made it to the Top 20

all halo members are out .. this is sad tbh 😞

anyway i hope Ruki and shosei will make it to the final line up