Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
eunheart

Official Rocket Punch (로켓펀치) Thread ♡ #BOUNCY

Any news about comeback ? i feel like its been so long time from their debut

2 hours ago, Jeii said:

Any news about comeback ? i feel like its been so long time from their debut

They're going to have their comeback soon on February 10th, feel free to check it out and hope you enjoy it!

They're going to have their comeback soon on February 10th, feel free to check it out and hope you enjoy it!

Oh good,  cant wait

1 hour ago, A Boy Like Troy said:

I wish there was a bigger RCPC fandom on OH! 

Same here! Would love to see this thread more active in the future ❤️

How are you enjoying their most recent comeback?

Red Punch (Jacket Making Film) with English subs:

Episode 1 from Punch TIme 2 - ROCKET PUNCH UNIVERSE with English Subs

Performances from today's Mnet M! Countdown:

2 hours ago, Marinette said:

Same here! Would love to see this thread more active in the future ❤️

How are you enjoying their most recent comeback?

I’m absolutely in LOVE! I can NOT stop playing their music. Pink Punch was a treat with their fun music and Red Punch just adds more of the groove and vocal prowess to their discography. 

I really enjoy this group and the way that they are promoted. Literally, everything they have uploaded online is subbed! Not too long ago, Woollim was not doing that and it was hard for international fans to enjoy their biases, but from the get go Rocket Punch is already being marketed to all audiences! The girls have such great personalities, crazy talent, and their music and performance is the icing on the cake. I’m happy to see where their career will lead them in the coming years

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, A Boy Like Troy said:

I’m absolutely in LOVE! I can NOT stop playing their music. Pink Punch was a treat with their fun music and Red Punch just adds more of the groove and vocal prowess to their discography. 

I really enjoy this group and the way that they are promoted. Literally, everything they have uploaded online is subbed! Not too long ago, Woollim was not doing that and it was hard for international fans to enjoy their biases, but from the get go Rocket Punch is already being marketed to all audiences! The girls have such great personalities, crazy talent, and their music and performance is the icing on the cake. I’m happy to see where their career will lead them in the coming years

I still need to grow into Bouncy, but I finally listened to their mini and I really like the B-sides in this release! I think it is my favorite release from them so far. Lilac might be my favorite song from them so far. It has such a lovely sound.

I am happy about the attention Rocket Punch is receiving and how Woollim seems to genuinely try and promote them right with everything what they  are doing for them. English subs are very much appreciated- some of the groups or artists from that I have noticed, still don't really have their videos subbed by their companies, so the fans have to do it for them. They are also really doing their best to put them 'out there' with constantly keeping them under the radar. So this makes me very happy and excited for the girls. I wonder what other plans Woollim have for them!

I have high hopes for Rocket Punch in the future! 😄 I only hope that Woollim continues what they are doing at the moment :)

1 hour ago, Marinette said:

I still need to grow into Bouncy, but I finally listened to their mini and I really like the B-sides in this release! I think it is my favorite release from them so far. Lilac might be my favorite song from them so far. It has such a lovely sound.

I am happy about the attention Rocket Punch is receiving and how Woollim seems to genuinely try and promote them right with everything what they  are doing for them. English subs are very much appreciated- some of the groups or artists from that I have noticed, still don't really have their videos subbed by their companies, so the fans have to do it for them. They are also really doing their best to put them 'out there' with constantly keeping them under the radar. So this makes me very happy and excited for the girls. I wonder what other plans Woollim have for them!

I have high hopes for Rocket Punch in the future! 😄 I only hope that Woollim continues what they are doing at the moment :)

Yes! I feel like my favorite song is split between Lilac and Firework. Lilac has that beautiful R&B Ballad sound with soulful vocals and great instrumentals. The girls really provide a lot of emotions in their vocals here. However, with firework the instrumental is also pretty good, but the chorus where they sing “eh oh I need your love eh ehhh~” is such an ear worm and gets stuck in my head a lot!

Woollim is definitely putting their all in Rocket Punch. People are saying that they have an Itzy vibe with their musical sound and concept, but I don’t mind it. I’m a fan of the loud chanting, bumping beats, and the “in your face” sound. 

• Like 1