Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
eunheart

Official Rocket Punch (로켓펀치) Thread ♡ #BOUNCY

WELCOME TO 
ROCKET PUNCH

OFFICIAL ONEHALLYU THREAD

spacer.png
EP8KtKXWoAYNpTY.jpg

Rocket Punch Members

Spoiler

Yeonhee (연희) Kim Yeonhee

Spoiler

EPc0_lpU8AAZxFA.jpgEP8KcMBXsAEJtal.jpg

Juri (쥬리) Takahashi Juri

Spoiler

EP8KgvqWsAIs70-.jpgEPgk2AUUEAA5_Rv.jpg

Suyun (수윤) Kim Suyun

Spoiler

EPgkqbGUYAER2zr.jpgEP8KaSXXkAA0ehM.jpg

Yunkyoung (윤경) Seo Yunkyoung

Spoiler

EP8KeKgWsAEODPL.jpgEPc0sjrU8AA_ZsZ.jpg

Sohee (소희) Kim Sohee

Spoiler

EPYG0V2UUAAr1DJ.jpgEP8KhasXsAAPmL-.jpg

Dahyun (다현) Jeong Dahyun

Spoiler

EP8KMK4WsAA8u2W.jpgEPYGkjnUcAAsbu0.jpg

Rocket Punch Official Accounts
Twitter: @RCPC_members @Official_RCPC  ||  Facebook: @Rocket Punch  ||  Fancafe: @RocketPunch
Instagram: @official_rcpc  ||  Website: ROCKET PUNCH  ||  Youtube: Rocket Punch  ||  VLIVE: Rocket Punch

to be updated... (1/4)

Edited by eunheart
  • Like 3

Spoiler

5e99eaa6273b403fcdbef8e26a42b3b9c1dcb1f4a924faae22c90192a131a25d.jpg

WELCOME TO
ROCKET PUNCH

OFFICIAL ONEHALLYU THREAD

Rocket Punch Official Accounts
Twitter: @RCPC_members @Official_RCPC  ||  Facebook: @Rocket Punch  ||  Fancafe: @RocketPunch
Instagram: @official_rcpc  ||  Website: ROCKET PUNCH  ||  Youtube: Rocket Punch  ||  VLIVE: Rocket Punch

To be updated... (2/4)

Edited by eunheart

1 hour ago, Ace Trigger said:

Why did they have to debut while OH was down...

It's okay. We can always establish later. Plus, it hasn't been too long yet to gather most of the stuff soooooooo :lovestruck:

FINALLY!! Have been waiting for this. Anyways RP is now my new bias group. Theyre all so beautiful and gorgeous. And also young, Jesus H Christ a lot of them are still teens like wtf.

Speaking of, Dahyun is my bias :lub:

lets hope they get more variety show appearances soon. I’m starved of content.

7 hours ago, WoShiProDevils said:

Reporting in. 

Bias Yeonhee and Yunkyoung.

Still figuring out how to subscribe to thread in mobile. Anyone?

Welcome! 

Juri and Yeonhee for me for now and I keep missing out the whole rcpc updates ckdnsmdbs but I hope this place gonna get updated as frequent as it can get. 

The subscribe button is at the bottom of the reply post box (Follow instead of subscribe). Or at least it appeared there for me lol 

5 hours ago, 7th Hokage said:

FINALLY!! Have been waiting for this. Anyways RP is now my new bias group. Theyre all so beautiful and gorgeous. And also young, Jesus H Christ a lot of them are still teens like wtf.

Speaking of, Dahyun is my bias :lub:

lets hope they get more variety show appearances soon. I’m starved of content.

Dahyun ❤️

People has been talking about Dahyun look a bit like ex-AOA Mina. What do you think? 

More than variety, I hope we gonna have peopme to frequently come with content here ㅠㅠ

14 minutes ago, eunheart said:

Dahyun ❤️

People has been talking about Dahyun look a bit like ex-AOA Mina. What do you think? 

More than variety, I hope we gonna have peopme to frequently come with content here ㅠㅠ

Wait what? Ever since Queendom I've been watching a bit of AOA's stuff including when Mina was still in the group, I don't see the resemblance at all lol

and yeah I hope more people show up here as well. They started out well, being the first Woolim group to surpass 1m views in 24 hours, and that MV did have a high rate of views for awhile + there's already a fast subbing channel which is impressive for a rookie group. There's definitely potential. But I still feel like our fanbase is really small tbh. Or maybe there's just less people on OH than before. That's definitely what it feels like now after just coming back for several months.

I know nothing of Woolim and how they manage their groups but I hope they're somewhat decent lol

Has anyone submitted anything regarding badges/awards and stuff like that?

Edited by 7th Hokage

30 minutes ago, 7th Hokage said:

Wait what? Ever since Queendom I've been watching a bit of AOA's stuff including when Mina was still in the group, I don't see the resemblance at all lol

and yeah I hope more people show up here as well. They started out well, being the first Woolim group to surpass 1m views in 24 hours, and that MV did have a high rate of views for awhile + there's already a fast subbing channel which is impressive for a rookie group. There's definitely potential. But I still feel like our fanbase is really small tbh. Or maybe there's just less people on OH than before. That's definitely what it feels like now after just coming back for several months.

I know nothing of Woolim and how they manage their groups but I hope they're somewhat decent lol

Lmao well I guess it's coming as she somewhat have Mina vibe but that may just be me--

It seems that Woollim actually take measures to watch what fan needs and what they needed to get RP skyrocketing the chart and popularity. But yes, we're still small be it here in OH nor everywhere out there. Not unless we're from the big companies. Even BTS or Gfriend needed to work hard to go as far as they are now.

Also, I started this just to bring people to talk about them here. We'll get people soon since OH is just back after months long gone.

As for Woolim, they're subsidiary of SM Entertainment so they are already decent in a sense :hurr:

28 minutes ago, 7th Hokage said:

I would say we keep this thread updated first and get more people so then we will have more says to get the best of the awards. I need the damn time to get this thread updated from now on lol :rlytearpls:

2 hours ago, 7th Hokage said:

Yes, we have a Juri badge already (edit It's the one under the KARA badge on those I have on display, if you're curious on how it looks). I think the rest of the group is missing awards though.

She has a thread here too:

second edit Also if it matters, this group had a thread for them already, just the thread wasn't renamed since the site was dead:

Edited by dubious
  • Like 1

YESSS DAHYUN :rlytearpls: God she's so cute and pretty. Also can't believe how young she is, like ugh she was freaking 7 when this song came out. Way to make me feel old and unaccomplished, sheesh.

Anyways we stan a young talented visual :lub:

Edited by 7th Hokage

Really liked their debut! One of my favourite tracks this year ^^

For a while I was worried they'd be Lovelyz 2.0. Some of the teasers gave that impression. I'm glad they turned out to be different ^^ Nothing against Lovelyz btw, just wanted this new group to be their own thing ^^

13 hours ago, eunheart said:

Welcome! 

Juri and Yeonhee for me for now and I keep missing out the whole rcpc updates ckdnsmdbs but I hope this place gonna get updated as frequent as it can get. 

The subscribe button is at the bottom of the reply post box (Follow instead of subscribe). Or at least it appeared there for me lol 

thanks.

however i cant seem to read last unread post?

11 hours ago, dubious said:

Yes, we have a Juri badge already (edit It's the one under the KARA badge on those I have on display, if you're curious on how it looks). I think the rest of the group is missing awards though.

She has a thread here too:

second edit Also if it matters, this group had a thread for them already, just the thread wasn't renamed since the site was dead:

Oh my thanks dubious for the feeds!

Yes I do remember we're having Juri but we do need to get the rest of the member and more importantly the group badge to get approval before relocating Juri under RP awards. And I can ask the Awards Team if we can update Juri badge along when awarding the rest.

As for the group site, thank you for the link share. I'll get mod to oversee about merging this topic. You rock dubious! :lovestruck:

42 minutes ago, WoShiProDevils said:

thanks.

however i cant seem to read last unread post?

If in this very thread, I don't have any idea too. But on the topic page, you can simply click at the dot/starred at the left side on the thread name/link:

Screen_Shot_2019-09-24_at_9.21.11_PM.png

I wonder how will Eunbi and Chaewon fit into this group after IZONE disbandment?

Seniority is very impt in Korea and Eunbi is 5 years older than Yeonhee.  unless they change leader?

Edited by WoShiProDevils

13 hours ago, WoShiProDevils said:

I wonder how will Eunbi and Chaewon fit into this group after IZONE disbandment?

Seniority is very impt in Korea and Eunbi is 5 years older than Yeonhee.  unless they change leader?

Speaking of seniority/age, I would say Chaewon wouldn't have problem to fit into the group but maybe remain questioned for Eunbi. Although, leader doesn't necessarily needed to be the oldest one. Whether or not Eunbi be the leader in the group, I don't think it's a problem. My concern on Eunbi with the group is whether she can fit the concept and blend with the rest of the members. Which I think it's possible to fit in without much problem.

13 hours ago, WoShiProDevils said:

Is it though? Because Juri would be the leader if that was the case 🤔

Also if I'm being honest, Eunbi might be better off as a soloist after IZ*ONE is done (or be put in a duo that's just her and Chaewon) rather than getting dropped into this group, especially since Rocket Punch will have had a year and a half-ish of time together at that point.