Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
craZy

Announcement Official OneHallyu Relaunch Bug Thread

Please let us know if you encounter any issues or have any questions regarding the updated IPB, new features, etc.

Before leaving a post, please see the Welcome Back thread and the updated User Tutorial thread, your concern or question may have already been addressed.

Matters we are already aware of:

1. Please check your notification settings! There are some new options you might want to adjust.

2. If a thread is missing pages, a mere cache issue, just add a new post for the pages to reappear.

3. If a thread has been archived, please report it and request for it to be unarchived. An admin or mod will get to it asap!

4. The Activity page on your profile, while it was functioning earlier, it seems to no longer load. We're working on that but in the meanwhile you can still view your Status Updates and all other activities by clicking 'See my activities.'

5. You'll notice internal links in posts have been broken. We're very sorry to say we won't be able to fix this. You will have to edit your content to fix these links. All external links are fine though.

6. As traffic pours in, there may be some lag as the server adjusts its performance but we've got ourselves a great new server so hopefully it won't be a huge issue.

7. Everyone's Tokens are preserved! You will hear further from the Events Team in regards to that soon.

8. Night Vision, Ultra Night Vision and a brand new Dynamic Vision are on their way!

9. If you have Medals you need to get rid of, please see this thread.

10. If your Member Title consists of broken text, please see this thread. If your Display Name consists of broken text, you can update it in your Settings.

11. For general feedback and suggestions, please see this thread.

• Like 1

I don't know if this counts or if I'm crazy but I have the Mononofu award on my profile twice

13 minutes ago, Nyokou said:

I don't know if this counts or if I'm crazy but I have the Mononofu award on my profile twice

I've removed the duplicate but I'm sorry, I probably should've asked which one you wanted to remove for the sake of your arrangement. If you'd like it back in the first spot, please let me know.

I noticed that in the events section, all the threads are missing their pages, but the threads are archived, so I can't post in them to make them reappear. Is there any way to fix this?

Using mobile, I was going to reply to a post via quoting but I changed my mind so I tried to backspace. It wouldn't allow backspace deleting quotes, spoilers, and tagged users (e.g. @/sly).

29 minutes ago, Stinkerbell said:

I noticed that in the events section, all the threads are missing their pages, but the threads are archived, so I can't post in them to make them reappear. Is there any way to fix this?

Please Report any archived threads and we'll unarchive them asap! Large threads will take some minutes.

6 minutes ago, craZy said:

Please Report any archived threads and we'll unarchive them asap! Large threads will take some minutes.

Um, it's every thread in the events & game section, so it'd take a while to report them all....I can try though. The events in the actual archive section also has this problem, with the OHgwarts section threads showing 0 posts and missing pages

13 minutes ago, Stinkerbell said:

Um, it's every thread in the events & game section, so it'd take a while to report them all....I can try though. The events in the actual archive section also has this problem, with the OHgwarts section threads showing 0 posts and missing pages

I'm sorry, an update regarding this matter. Since there are so many threads, it's been decided to redo them all. The Events Team will be making an official announcement regarding this soon.

We'll gradually fix those officially archived threads.

7 minutes ago, craZy said:

I'm sorry, an update regarding this matter. Since there are so many threads, it's been decided to redo them all. The Events Team will be making an official announcement regarding this soon.

We'll gradually fix those officially archived threads.

Um, does that mean all the posts in the threads will be gone? Or is this something that the events team will answer?

2 minutes ago, Stinkerbell said:

Um, does that mean all the posts in the threads will be gone? Or is this something that the events team will answer?

The Events Team will have an answer for all these questions. 🙂

5 hours ago, Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY said:

idk its just me or my name is disarrange or what? the y letter is below my UN ... :rlytearpls:

The user pane is smaller in width compared to before so the last Y gets pushed to a new line. What I can suggest is if you add a space between each word, it should arrange itself like this:

Jihyo Stole My Heart
AYAYAY

6 hours ago, firedream9 said:

The admin and mods are on it. 🙂 Please note that since it's a large thread, it may take a short while.

• Love 1

11 hours ago, craZy said:

The user pane is smaller in width compared to before so the last Y gets pushed to a new line. What I can suggest is if you add a space between each word, it should arrange itself like this:

Jihyo Stole My Heart
AYAYAY

The admin and mods are on it. 🙂 Please note that since it's a large thread, it may take a short while.

Thanks! :chu:

The links are not working anymore, do i need to re-upload all of them?

For example:

When you click "Red Velvet Sales and Charts Thread" it should direct you to that thread but you stay in RV group thread.It's like that in EXO group thread and Artist Thread Directory too (and probably in other threads).

I tried to explain as much as i can 😕

6 hours ago, le.ah said:

Hi, the The JYP Nation Thread  is archived, can you unarchive it?

2 hours ago, Pepper said:

Can this thread be unarchived?

Thank you

Sorry, please report these threads and request for them to be unarchived. The admins and mods are processing all requests but they have some rules and an order to follow.

14 minutes ago, zella said:

The links are not working anymore, do i need to re-upload all of them?

For example:

When you click "Red Velvet Sales and Charts Thread" it should direct you to that thread but you stay in RV group thread.It's like that in EXO group thread and Artist Thread Directory too (and probably in other threads).

I tried to explain as much as i can 😕

I'm sorry, you will have to add the links again. All internal links (links to other onehallyu threads) broke during the upgrade. 😞 External links (links to other websites) should still be fine. 

1 hour ago, craZy said:

I'm sorry, you will have to add the links again. All internal links (links to other onehallyu threads) broke during the upgrade. 😞 External links (links to other websites) should still be fine. 

okayy,thank you

i'm not sure if this should be posted here or if i need to talk to the awards team about it tbh...? but before everything went down, i had the 'Certified MIDZY' badge and it's no longer showing up

i came across this in my profile settings (account settings -> awards) which shows that i do have the badge (the name isn't updated since they added the fandom name to the listing yesterday but it's the same badge), but it's been hidden away or something

D5obsBO.png

3 minutes ago, yeojins said:

i'm not sure if this should be posted here or if i need to talk to the awards team about it tbh...? but before everything went down, i had the 'Certified MIDZY' badge and it's no longer showing up

i came across this in my profile settings (account settings -> awards) which shows that i do have the badge (the name isn't updated since they added the fandom name to the listing yesterday but it's the same badge), but it's been hidden away or something

D5obsBO.png

You might have hidden it by mistake, since it seems highlight. Unselect it and save, see if it shows up.

Also you should change your settings to descending, otherwise awards arrangement won't work well when you ask.

There are many posts in which a Twitter URL is not being embedded correctly.  What's produced is a link like this

Click here to view the Tweet

instead of

It looks like the Twitter URLs were converted from "https://twitter.com/*" to "https://mobile.twitter.com/*", and the latter format results in Tweets not getting embedded.

8 hours ago, Bel. said:

You might have hidden it by mistake, since it seems highlight. Unselect it and save, see if it shows up.

Also you should change your settings to descending, otherwise awards arrangement won't work well when you ask.

i was able to switch the setting to descending, thanks for the heads up!

for the itzy badge, nothing happens when i try to unselect it...iirc it was on that "excluded" list when the forum was being tested by staff (before i left) too... i was thinking maybe it was a feature that was active while the techs were setting everything up that's now been disabled which would explain why i can't do anything to add or remove badges from that list (or maybe i just don't have the permissions as a normal user) but i don't know TT

11 hours ago, yeojins said:

i was able to switch the setting to descending, thanks for the heads up!

for the itzy badge, nothing happens when i try to unselect it...iirc it was on that "excluded" list when the forum was being tested by staff (before i left) too... i was thinking maybe it was a feature that was active while the techs were setting everything up that's now been disabled which would explain why i can't do anything to add or remove badges from that list (or maybe i just don't have the permissions as a normal user) but i don't know TT

That's weird indeed, I awarded you the badge again and it shows like it's the only one you have, does the other one still appear in your profile setting ?

3 hours ago, Bel. said:

That's weird indeed, I awarded you the badge again and it shows like it's the only one you have, does the other one still appear in your profile setting ?

indeed it does, that's really weird ;~;

at least the other version of the badge can show up, i'm fine with that~ thanks for the help though ^_^